2019-2020 Alabama

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Rejected pre-II. OOS with basically the entirety of my family in Birmingham / Alabama as a whole and have a lot of family members that have worked for UAB or in a hospital system in the state. MCAT was 506, GPA 3.61. Lots of research, extra-curriculars, shadowing, etc. Bummed because was in my top 3. Oh well, not where God wants me to be next year.. best of luck to those still in the running!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Rejected pre-II. OOS with basically the entirety of my family in Birmingham / Alabama as a whole and have a lot of family members that have worked for UAB or in a hospital system in the state. MCAT was 506, GPA 3.61. Lots of research, extra-curriculars, shadowing, etc. Bummed because was in my top 3. Oh well, not where God wants me to be next year.. best of luck to those still in the running!!
When did you apply If you don’t mind me asking

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who has been accepted heard anything about scholarships?

I think the committee met today...no news for me so far. Anyone hear anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have been passed over a couple of months post interview are you out of luck?

Are there only 6 interview dates left at this point? It seemed so, unless they’ve added more

Recieved the call! Got accepted!!!
OOS. First-time applicant.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How much notice before an interview does UAB give? Still waiting for an II and want to see if it’s too late to hope for one of the Jan/Feb interviews.

Reactions: 1 users
Invites go out a few weeks in advance 2-3 weeks is typical. How long has it been since you applied?

Some who applied from late August interviewed in October and were accepted in November.

just got accepted! Primary care track!! In state. My interview was Nov 7!

Are they continuing offer calls today?

Reactions: 1 user
Any idea how many people have been accepted so far?

Hi guys, I was recently invited to interview here for the primary care track. Has anyone else interviewed here already for this track specifically? Or is anyone a current student on this track?

Hi guys, I was recently invited to interview here for the primary care track. Has anyone else interviewed here already for this track specifically? Or is anyone a current student on this track?
When were you Invited if you don’t mind I’ve also applied and have heard nothing .