-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Dartmouth
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
9
907914
Complete early July, still silence. Didn't even realize this wave was going on....
For those who were invited to interview, where exactly in the application portal do we find the waiver giving permission to be photographed?
Mine appeared sometime after I scheduled my interview. I logged back into the portal a day later to double check the day I scheduled and it appeared in the same tab as the interview scheduler.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1, right after your interview date is confirmed.Mine appeared sometime after I scheduled my interview. I logged back into the portal a day later to double check the day I scheduled and it appeared in the same tab as the interview scheduler.
Interesting... it hasn't appeared on my portal. Guess I'll call the office to clear this up. Thank you!
Do you see the words Group Exercise on your portal? If you click them, it will take you to the consent form.
Did you hear back from them? I also don’t see the photo consent form :/Interesting... it hasn't appeared on my portal. Guess I'll call the office to clear this up. Thank you!
D
deleted1001729
Submitted early August, I'm eagerly waiting for the next R wave. I'm hoping my middle school dodgeball skills come in handy.
right there with you. **** is going down in Pittsburgh right nowSubmitted early August, I'm eagerly waiting for the next R wave. I'm hoping my middle school dodgeball skills come in handy.
AGAIN!?right there with you. **** is going down in Pittsburgh right now
right there with you. **** is going down in Pittsburgh right now
I’m with right there with y’all LOOOL
Why do I feel like its always going down in PittsburghAGAIN!?
I almost feel like I should send an app to pitt just to get a rejection like every other SDNerWhy do I feel like its always going down in Pittsburgh
D
deleted1001729
9
907914
I feel left out of all of these R waves 🙁Why do I feel like its always going down in Pittsburgh
pugpy_dawg
Full Member
i'll share some of mine if that will make you feel includedI feel left out of all of these R waves 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LM: 68
Originally decided not to submit secondary to save money and figured it was low yield. Is it worth it to still submit?
Originally decided not to submit secondary to save money and figured it was low yield. Is it worth it to still submit?
Holy crap people with better stats than me getting the R. Haven't gotten one. This is starting to look like it's going from a "reach" to a "you just donated to us lmao" school.
9
907914
PM me for AAMC ID. Not Dartmouth, but you can talk to a few of these schools for me. Too chicken to withdraw.i'll share some of mine if that will make you feel included
I wouldn’t really use stats to gauge chances at Dartmouth. They definitely care more about filling a specific niche of people and will sacrifice the stat medians a bit to make it happen
I have heard from an AdCom on here that they like “eccentric” people, so they seem very personality driven!
For those that have gotten IIs recently, are they still scheduling for October?
For those that have gotten IIs recently, are they still scheduling for October?
I got my II on Monday and the dates were 10/17 and 10/24.
congrats! Them, II's do come in waves lol.II for October 31
Complete 7/23
LETS GOOOOOO
Happy halloween to you!II for October 31
Complete 7/23
LETS GOOOOOO
D
deleted972488
Dartmouth is notoriously slow, too, so I’m sure there are lots more IIs to be sent out. Looking forward to my interview day there!congrats! Them, II's do come in waves lol.
Dartmouth is notoriously slow, too, so I’m sure there are lots more IIs to be sent out. Looking forward to my interview day there!
Yeah, I am really psyched about it! I always love Dartmouth! Visited it a lot during college time.
pugpy_dawg
Full Member
It’s definitely on the portal and mentioned at Interview day! If you didn’t get a chance do sign it online they have a hard copy for you to sign when you arrive in the morning. They film a portion of the day so I assume it’s for that.
Is there a current Geisel student on this thread?
D
deleted972488
@GliaLimitansIs there a current Geisel student on this thread?
First R, complete late August. Good luck everyone!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
R today, complete early August, Good luck to all!!!
the_expert
Full Member
LOL R just now; complete 7/9.
9
907914
Complete 7/4...Still waiting....This be weird how they order things
I know right? I'm hopeful, yet doubtful about my outcome. Who's to say I wont get an II? (Except Dartmouth lol)Complete 7/4...Still waiting....This be weird how they order things
+1 complete mid/late July, does Geisel give application feedback"?just got rejecteddddd ugh. complete early july
+1+1 complete mid/late July, does Geisel give application feedback"?
Got that sweet sweet R earlier, complete 7/12
Is there a current Geisel student on this thread?
second year here, still check in occasionally!
Sorry for the bad news folks, R this morning, complete 7/16
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do they take ITA? can u do ITA for a few weeks?
FiendingOnMedSchool
Full Member
Rejected! Complete 7/16 🙂
9
907914
Another week another R wave...complete 7/4 still nothing.
Same. Coming up with our scholarship offers, amirite?Another week another R wave...complete 7/4 still nothing.
(Please don't reject me Dartmouth)
R, complete 7/12!!