2019-2020 Dartmouth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Submitted for MD/PhD early July, still silence over hear.

Members don't see this ad.

Complete early July, still silence. Didn't even realize this wave was going on....

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
For those who were invited to interview, where exactly in the application portal do we find the waiver giving permission to be photographed?

Mine appeared sometime after I scheduled my interview. I logged back into the portal a day later to double check the day I scheduled and it appeared in the same tab as the interview scheduler.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine appeared sometime after I scheduled my interview. I logged back into the portal a day later to double check the day I scheduled and it appeared in the same tab as the interview scheduler.
+1, right after your interview date is confirmed.

Submitted early August, I'm eagerly waiting for the next R wave. I'm hoping my middle school dodgeball skills come in handy.

Reactions: 10 users
Submitted early August, I'm eagerly waiting for the next R wave. I'm hoping my middle school dodgeball skills come in handy.
right there with you. **** is going down in Pittsburgh right now

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
LM: 68
Originally decided not to submit secondary to save money and figured it was low yield. Is it worth it to still submit?

Holy crap people with better stats than me getting the R. Haven't gotten one. This is starting to look like it's going from a "reach" to a "you just donated to us lmao" school.

Reactions: 1 user
I wouldn’t really use stats to gauge chances at Dartmouth. They definitely care more about filling a specific niche of people and will sacrifice the stat medians a bit to make it happen

I have heard from an AdCom on here that they like “eccentric” people, so they seem very personality driven!

Reactions: 3 users
For those that have gotten IIs recently, are they still scheduling for October?

II for October 31

Complete 7/23

LETS GOOOOOO

Dartmouth is notoriously slow, too, so I’m sure there are lots more IIs to be sent out. Looking forward to my interview day there!

Yeah, I am really psyched about it! I always love Dartmouth! Visited it a lot during college time.

Reactions: 1 users
It’s definitely on the portal and mentioned at Interview day! If you didn’t get a chance do sign it online they have a hard copy for you to sign when you arrive in the morning. They film a portion of the day so I assume it’s for that.

Is there a current Geisel student on this thread?

First R, complete late August. Good luck everyone!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
R today, complete early August, Good luck to all!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users
R today, complete 7/11. Best of luck to everyone still in the running!

• Sad
Mmm, I can smell that R coming from just over the horizon ...

Reactions: 8 users
Complete 7/4...Still waiting....This be weird how they order things

just got rejecteddddd ugh. complete early july

• Sad
Got that sweet sweet R earlier, complete 7/12
1570655173711.png

• Sad
Reactions: 11 users
Complete 7/17 and nothing.....

Sorry for the bad news folks, R this morning, complete 7/16

• Sad
Reactions: 9 users
Big fat R this morning; complete mid-July. Good luck to everyone else!

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Another week another R wave...complete 7/4 still nothing.