-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Dartmouth
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
R like 20 mins ago, just an email
R like 20 mins ago, just an email
Complete date? Also, you'll be fine. You're pre-law.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Man, today is going to be a mass acceptance day and a brutal rejection day, all in one
The silence is definitely killing me
I'm only applying to med school at all so that when I go to law school, if anyone ever says that med school is harder, I can tell them I got into med school too.Complete date? Also, you'll be fine. You're pre-law.
Complete 7/15
Any predictions for when the first batch of acceptances will roll out? Last year was 29th (or so), year before was closer to 15th...
Cultivating_Brainz
Full Member
Any predictions for when the first batch of acceptances will roll out? Last year was 29th (or so), year before was closer to 15th...
Interviewed recently.
They said they’ll be accepting throughout the cycle but you very well could be waiting until March for your acceptance. They said they try to be fair to those who interview later.
That being said, absolutely loved my time at Dartmouth and would be thrilled to attend.
Interviewed recently.
They said they’ll be accepting throughout the cycle but you very well could be waiting until March for your acceptance. They said they try to be fair to those who interview later.
That being said, absolutely loved mytime at Dartmouth and would be thrilled to attend.
Same, I loved it there!
Interview on Thursday!! URM, any insights on interview day? seems pretty eventful
Cultivating_Brainz
Full Member
Interview on Thursday!! URM, any insights on interview day? seems pretty eventful
You’ll have a good time. Everyone is super kind and tries to make the day as stress-free as possible.
On my way to Hanover!Interview on Thursday!! URM, any insights on interview day? seems pretty eventful
I found it very relaxed. Everyone there is very welcoming, like Brainz said! Good luck!Interview on Thursday!! URM, any insights on interview day? seems pretty eventful
If you can, try to explore the center of town a bit... there's a lot of cute shops and places to eat. Made me fall in love with the town after I already fell in love with the school! 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted783578
R just now. Oh well!
Edit: complete 7/4 I think
Edit: complete 7/4 I think
For those curious, there are ~27 total Rs in this thread. Yes, I actually counted.
Wonder how they are sorting
JordanChapelHill23
Full Member
Your username is everythingWonder how they are sorting
Wonder how they are sorting
They seem to be going in somewhat chronological order for Rs. I wish they would hurry up and get to the bulk of late August and early September apps.
Just weird how they’ve had August and late July rejectsThey seem to be going in somewhat chronological order for Rs. I wish they would hurry up and get to the bulk of late August and early September apps.
and that was a bit ago, right? and these past few R's have been early July?Just weird how they’ve had August and late July rejects
It feels like they went through mid august once and then are going through some they may have placed on an internal hold? It's anyone's guess really but its not over until its over
WOW!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! 😀Just received my first acceptance this morning! 🙂 interviewed here 9/26.
pugpy_dawg
Full Member
I must have met you!! Congratulations!!!!!!Just received my first acceptance this morning! 🙂 interviewed here 9/26.
ACCEPTED.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
D
deleted972488
This person is gonna have CHOICES! Congratulations!!!ACCEPTED.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Congratulations peanuttbuttah!! Would you mind sharing your interview date?ACCEPTED.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
takeiiteasy
New Member
First acceptance!!!!
interviewed 9/5
interviewed 9/5 Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations peanuttbuttah!! Would you mind sharing your interview date?
I interviewed in early September 🙂 thank you and good luck!
Just got the R. Complete 7/14.
JordanChapelHill23
Full Member
I was complete 7/24 and have not heard anything back yetHas anyone heard back with complete in end of July?
Congrats!!! Mind sharing when you interviewed?Accepted!!! Over the moon excited!!!
congrats to everyone with acceptances! i was rejected this morning (complete 7/20)
does Dartmouth take blood sacrifices into consideration?
Last edited:
I interviewed mid September!Congrats!!! Mind sharing when you interviewed?
Unsure if this is a stupid question but the offer letter states to "please confirm your acceptance of our offer of admission within two weeks." Is there a consequence to not doing this? It's so early in the cycle so I'd like to wait to hear back from other schools before I respond.
Unsure if this is a stupid question but the offer letter states to "please confirm your acceptance of our offer of admission within two weeks." Is there a consequence to not doing this? It's so early in the cycle so I'd like to wait to hear back from other schools before I respond.
They will rescind your acceptance. You can have multiple acceptances right now, and get your deposit back up until April (can't remember exact date).
Complete 7/28 and heard nothingHas anyone heard back with complete in end of July?
II just now 🙂 Complete 8/16
Nice...What dates were available?II just now 🙂 Complete 8/16
Nice...What dates were available?
Looked into January. Only 11/14 and 11/21 for me!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II complete mid july ish. Only nov 21 was avail, called to see about getting another date, waiting
Sorry to hear that. When were you complete?Pre-II rejection. Good luck to everyone.
Pre-II R. Complete late August