2019-2020 Dartmouth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Rejected! Complete mid-July

Members don't see this ad.

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Man, today is going to be a mass acceptance day and a brutal rejection day, all in one

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Been sitting in Dartmouth silence since beginning of July...

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Any predictions for when the first batch of acceptances will roll out? Last year was 29th (or so), year before was closer to 15th...

Any predictions for when the first batch of acceptances will roll out? Last year was 29th (or so), year before was closer to 15th...

Interviewed recently.

They said they’ll be accepting throughout the cycle but you very well could be waiting until March for your acceptance. They said they try to be fair to those who interview later.

That being said, absolutely loved my time at Dartmouth and would be thrilled to attend.

Reactions: 1 user
Interviewed recently.

They said they’ll be accepting throughout the cycle but you very well could be waiting until March for your acceptance. They said they try to be fair to those who interview later.

That being said, absolutely loved mytime at Dartmouth and would be thrilled to attend.

Same, I loved it there!

Interview on Thursday!! URM, any insights on interview day? seems pretty eventful

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview on Thursday!! URM, any insights on interview day? seems pretty eventful
I found it very relaxed. Everyone there is very welcoming, like Brainz said! Good luck!
If you can, try to explore the center of town a bit... there's a lot of cute shops and places to eat. Made me fall in love with the town after I already fell in love with the school! ;)

R this morning, complete 7/6! Thankful to at least know:)

Dartmouth handing me the HARD R. Best of luck to everyone though! Seems like a really dope school.

Complete early July

For those curious, there are ~27 total Rs in this thread. Yes, I actually counted.

Just weird how they’ve had August and late July rejects
and that was a bit ago, right? and these past few R's have been early July?
It feels like they went through mid august once and then are going through some they may have placed on an internal hold? It's anyone's guess really but its not over until its over

Reactions: 1 users
Just received my first acceptance this morning! :) interviewed here 9/26.

• Love
Reactions: 21 users
ACCEPTED.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Accepted!!! Over the moon excited!!!

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
congrats to everyone with acceptances! i was rejected this morning (complete 7/20)

does Dartmouth take blood sacrifices into consideration?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users
Unsure if this is a stupid question but the offer letter states to "please confirm your acceptance of our offer of admission within two weeks." Is there a consequence to not doing this? It's so early in the cycle so I'd like to wait to hear back from other schools before I respond.

Unsure if this is a stupid question but the offer letter states to "please confirm your acceptance of our offer of admission within two weeks." Is there a consequence to not doing this? It's so early in the cycle so I'd like to wait to hear back from other schools before I respond.

They will rescind your acceptance. You can have multiple acceptances right now, and get your deposit back up until April (can't remember exact date).

II complete mid july ish. Only nov 21 was avail, called to see about getting another date, waiting

Reactions: 2 users