2019-2020 New York Medical College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
To those who submitted update letters-- to whom did you address them? I see NYMC has a director of admissions as well as an associate dean of admissions

Members don't see this ad.

II last week but withdrawing (1/15). Complete 8/7. Lots of date ranges available (all in March). Didn't submit any updates or anything, just out of the blue. OOS.

Reactions: 2 users
To those who submitted update letters-- to whom did you address them? I see NYMC has a director of admissions as well as an associate dean of admissions
I addressed it: Office of Admissions and emailed it to the admissions email.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do we have any idea when second look weekend is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

II on Tuesday! I scheduled it for 3/16; does anyone know if we're just interviewing for the waitlist at this point?

Anyone get a confirmation email after submitting the terms and conditions for acceptance signed form?

Members don't see this ad :)
No, it doesn’t work like that.

I am a reapplicant (IS) from last year (complete in September) and last year I was put on hold and rejected on April 1st.
I was complete in early July this year with improved credentials but still haven't heard from them...No hold, No R

Reactions: 1 user
I am a reapplicant (IS) from last year (complete in September) and last year I was put on hold and rejected on April 1st.
I was complete in early July this year with improved credentials but still haven't heard from them...No hold, No R

Okay cool, it’s good you haven’t been rejected. Did you have a question I could help answer?

Okay cool, it’s good you haven’t been rejected. Did you have a question I could help answer?

I thought I deleted the "reply" thing in the text but it keeps coming back somehow haha.
No! Just wanted to share my experience here..I've been lurking around here for awhile :)

I thought I deleted the "reply" thing in the text but it keeps coming back somehow haha.
No! Just wanted to share my experience here..I've been lurking around here for awhile :)

Understand! It’s not unheard of to go that long. I got my own interview invite here in March with no hold or anything.

Reactions: 1 users
Just curious, did you sent any letters of interest/updates? Wondering how additive these are for this school.

Personally I did post interview, nothing pre. Up to you what you choose to do, impossible to tell what impact it would have but if you have something to share I say share it.

Any other mid-december interviewees out there trying not to go insane?

I dug thru last year’s school specific page and it looks like nymc sends out decisions every other tuesday. Here’s hoping we get something on Feb 4th, fingers crossed! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5 users
Withdrew my II today. Good luck to all those waiting.

Reactions: 6 users
Omg!! Accepted by email a few minutes ago! Interviewed 12/17!

• Love
Reactions: 21 users
Omg!! Accepted by email a few minutes ago! Interviewed 12/17!
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Accepted! Interviewed 12/19

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone know how soon after acceptance the “plan to enroll” option becomes available?

Do people get rejected post interview or is everyone whose not accepted placed on the waitlist?

Got that far R. Good luck ya'll!

• Sad
Got off the pre-II hold

By getting rejected

Totally not upset, got into a great school that I love. Good luck everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Hey guys, so quick question about commuting. Should I take the Metro north from grand central terminal to Valhalla or to White Plains? Which is overall cheaper and closer to the school? I have an interview coming up soon. Thanks!

We just got second look info. Are you guys also going doing student hosts?

When did you interview? I interviewed 1/8 and I’m hoping to hear back soon too
I interviewed the same week... this wait is so hard espc since 1/6 results came out already!

Just got placed on hold for interview lol.... It's 2/06