You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Northwestern
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MrPooperScooper
Full Member
I hope Northwesten uses my $200 donation wisely. R
futbol_2019
Full Member
R as well
MilkshakeDuck
Full Member
Pre II R, I only applied bc they reached out with a fee waiver so not too sad about this one...
Pre-II R today. Secondary complete 8/15. This is my first rejection after finally having been accepted somewhere. Let me tell ya, this don't even tickle now.
D
deleted976595
Silence here still. Been in holistic review since July so I’m assuming it’s coming and they’re rolling them out to avoid triggering spam filters.
R.
The factory of sadness keeps producing.
The factory of sadness keeps producing.
Pre-II R. OOS, complete 09/10, no update letter sent.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
stuckinmazes
Full Member
rejected in recent wave
Is there a facebook group, or anything similar, for accepted students yet? Thanks!
Can anyone PM about their “Reach Out” experience I’d you did one during your visit?
It’s cute they take you for food and give you free stuff; basically just a dinner with other URMs
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted927529
Also got that Pre-II R but at least I didn't have to shell out a hundred bucks for it
Yep! Really fun.It’s cute they take you for food and give you free stuff; basically just a dinner with other URMs
uwu I'm part of the waaaaave
R
R
If I wasnt part of the R wave yet but no II yet either it means I've been accepted right? You know cause they cancel eachother out its math
Same 😳Silence here still. Been in holistic review since July so I’m assuming it’s coming and they’re rolling them out to avoid triggering spam filters.
averagepremedmajor
Full Member
II today, one date in Jan and one in Feb
DocCirno
Full Member
Hey y'all, I just realized that I only put down my committee letter on AMCAS and I have an additional letter to send them. Can I just update it on AMCAS and send them an email telling them it is on the way?
Also, when would be the best time to send a letter of interest/ intent if I interviewed earlier this month?
Also, when would be the best time to send a letter of interest/ intent if I interviewed earlier this month?
excitingelectron
Full Member
II today, complete first week of July. I’m in shock, apparently it really ain’t over til it over.
(1/29, 1/31, 2/4 open - must have been someone canceling their interview! Ty person!)
(1/29, 1/31, 2/4 open - must have been someone canceling their interview! Ty person!)
D
deleted668917
MsarIs Orgo 2 a hard requirement here?
Is Orgo 2 a hard requirement here?
I believe you can do either biochem or orgo 2 with lab. That's what I understand based on what I have written down. It seems like the lab requirement can be fulfilled in other ways, such as via research.
malmed1025
Full Member
Just got the pre-II R! Complete 7/15, knew it was coming. Good luck all!
+1 ~ labor dayPre-II R! Good luck all!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted976595
Pre-II R. Complete since 7/12 so very expected
Pre-II R just now. Complete 9/1.
R as expected...
Part of that R wave yesterday. Complete 9/3
martian2020
New Member
Does anyone know when NW will release the results?
Does anyone know when NW will release the results?
End of Feb
End?!? I was hoping for the beginning.End of Feb
End?!? I was hoping for the beginning.
I called this week and she said likely end of Feb (maybe early March for some decisions)
dope a mean
Full Member
Does anyone know when NW will release the results?
They told us mid-feb but said not to expect any dates so it can basically be anytime after their interview season ends
how do people know the interviewed to accepted rate is 80%?
its 70% and from us news
its 70% and from us news
any chance you could link me lol
any chance you could link me lol
I don’t have an account lol but I think there is a spreadsheet on reddit about school’s data
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted972488
any chance you could link me lol
I don’t have an account lol but I think there is a spreadsheet on reddit about school’s data
gobucs21
Full Member
Could you put the url in the thread? This differs from the 2018 updated one I saw on reddit
D
deleted972488
I kept trying to post the URL and it kept embedding it instead... but the link is also in @HighCortisol 's signatureCould you put the url in the thread? This differs from the 2018 updated one I saw on reddit
D
deleted972488
We can only hope... it looks like last year they deferred people again until March.so will february decisions be accepted, rejected, or waitlist?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 435K