2019-2020 Northwestern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sooooo along the lines of not being healthy to speculate.... can anyone inspect the HTML page and see if their left navigation bar is defined by the class "current"

I’m gonna do what’s called a pro gamer move

I love this thread so much. Best of luck to everyone whenever NW breaks their silence.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
are all decisions supposed to be released in february or are some in march?

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry to bring up the tabs again... lol but do other people not have the Admissions Process and Deadlines?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry to bring up the tabs again... lol but do other people not have the Admissions Process and Deadlines?
I don't think they're talking about those tabs. They're talking about the tab that links you to second look and acceptance protocols.

I don't think they're talking about those tabs. They're talking about the tab that links you to second look and acceptance protocols.
No, I know. I think everyone who interviewed and hasn’t been deferred has those. I’m wondering about the Admission Process tabs because someone mentioned not having it & I have them haha

If I recall correctly, some people were accepted in February while some were also deferred to March when the final decisions were made.

Today will probably be students waiting on a response and next week deferrals

• Wow
You mean if we are deferred we will hear next week, or those who were deferred in fall will hear next week?

People who were deferred back in Fall.

why would people deferred in fall hear later if they interviewed earlier? is that a thing

Members don't see this ad :)
ooo gotcha, so deferred in january usually heard this week friday?

No like Feb decisions for candidates who haven’t recieved a response yet typically went before decisions for people who recieved any type of deferred status

guess NOT cya yall NEXT FRIDAY

guess NOT cya yall NEXT FRIDAY

Pretty sure decisions come out today, my portal just updated to include the “Admissions Process and Deadlines” tab. Based on previous trends, this sounds like trouble for me if others had it all alonggggggggg

• Wow
Never mind, it’s there on the app homepage without logging in, I just never noticed before (the purple entering 2020 header)

Lol I guess we’re talking about two different things

I have that new header too, definitely was not there yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I guess it's not today. Can't wait to do it again next week!

k so not today then. i'll see you all back here next friday night

Reactions: 1 users
goodness gracious stop playing games Feinberg

LOVE landing from the damn plane, seeing 8 Northwestern notifications, runnin to the portal SWEATIN just for another damn sequel to the ghost tab chronicles cya NEXT WEEK

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Did anyone login to the AMCAS application and see Feinberg as one of the options under "choose your medical school"despite not having received the official acceptance? Fingers crossed this isn't a mistake and actually means what I think it means!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Did anyone login to AMCAS application and see Feinberg as one of the options under "choose your medical school"despite not having received the official acceptance? Fingers crossed this isn't a mistake and actually means what I think it means!
That's a nice surprise! Congrats

Did anyone login to AMCAS application and see Feinberg as one of the options under "choose your medical school"despite not having received the official acceptance? Fingers crossed this isn't a mistake and actually means what I think it means!

Congrats!! I would be sure to wait for official correspondence from the school just to make sure, though :)

Congrats!! I would be sure to wait for official correspondence from the school just to make sure, though :)

Absolutely and thank you! Not going to select it until I receive official correspondence from Northwestern.

• Love
Absolutely and thank you! Not going to select it until I receive official correspondence from Northwestern.

I’m too scared to check after the ghost tab chronicles led me on.

Were you deferred or recent interview?

• Wow
I’m too scared to check after the ghost tab chronicles led me on.

Were you deferred or recent interview?

Recent interview (mid-late December)/have not heard anything yet! I think I was right after the cutoff for the previous decision/deferral release.

Did anyone login to the AMCAS application and see Feinberg as one of the options under "choose your medical school"despite not having received the official acceptance? Fingers crossed this isn't a mistake and actually means what I think it means!

Is this the case for anyone else?

If I'm the only one in this situation on here, makes me really wonder if it was a mistake! Guess I will need to be patient until (hopefully) Friday :oops:

I don't have it there either :( bummed out. Interviewed early Dec, deferred Jan

If I'm the only one in this situation on here, makes me really wonder if it was a mistake! Guess I will need to be patient until (hopefully) Friday :oops:

I wouldn't think it was a mistake! But like others said, I would wait until you got official correspondence from them to be 100% sure!

I would call them if I were you. I was a part of that whole Mayo debacle and don't wish that upon anyone lol

Reactions: 4 users