2019-2020 Northwestern

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry to bring up the tabs again... lol but do other people not have the Admissions Process and Deadlines?
I don't think they're talking about those tabs. They're talking about the tab that links you to second look and acceptance protocols.
 
I don't think they're talking about those tabs. They're talking about the tab that links you to second look and acceptance protocols.
No, I know. I think everyone who interviewed and hasn’t been deferred has those. I’m wondering about the Admission Process tabs because someone mentioned not having it & I have them haha
 
If I recall correctly, some people were accepted in February while some were also deferred to March when the final decisions were made.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I'm the only one in this situation on here, makes me really wonder if it was a mistake! Guess I will need to be patient until (hopefully) Friday 😳

I wouldn't think it was a mistake! But like others said, I would wait until you got official correspondence from them to be 100% sure!