2019-2020 Stony Brook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do they have to give us a decision by April 15th or April 30th?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same question lol but it doesn't seem like it

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else hasn't received their financial aid package yet?
Haven't got mine either. I sent an email on April 3rd, they said they would LIKELY begin sending out estimates at the end of last week but also mentioned things are delayed due to everything going on. Hopefully soon? I'm not banking on it though.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know the deadline for the day that Stony Brook makes us select the commit to enroll option?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know the deadline for the day that Stony Brook makes us select the commit to enroll option?
You need to have "Plan to Enroll" done by April 30th, at which point you can't hold any other acceptances, but can remain on waitlists. "Commit to Enroll" needs to be selected by June 15th according to the email (need to withdraw from waitlists).

You need to have "Plan to Enroll" done by April 30th, at which point you can't hold any other acceptances, but can remain on waitlists. "Commit to Enroll" needs to be selected by June 15th according to the email (need to withdraw from waitlists).
Pretty sure CTE deadline is Jul 15th, not June. But correct me if I'm wrong!

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know what the testing format and schedule is (i.e. what are the exams like and is it exam(s) bi-weekly, monthly, etc)?

This wait is agonizing :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Anyone still not receive financial aid information yet?

Reactions: 4 users
I didnt even get an estimate sigh

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the estimate

If we still haven't heard about a decision after the interview, is it worth calling the office and asking about our status?

Anyone else still waiting for a financial aid estimate? Thinking of emailing them by end of this week if I don't hear.....

Reactions: 2 users
I interviewed back on Jan 30th and I still haven't heard anything. I checked "Communication Status" and they have not sent an email since Jan 6th, confirming my interview. Anyone else in the same boat?

Reactions: 3 users
I interviewed back on Jan 30th and I still haven't heard anything. I checked "Communication Status" and they have not sent an email since Jan 6th, confirming my interview. Anyone else in the same boat?

Yep

Still waiting on a FA estimate.

Reactions: 3 users
just received my FA package. How were everyone's packages?

What are the odds we receive a decision today?

Doubt it; I emailed admissions a couple of days ago and got a generic "thank you for your letter of interest" response.

Withdrew my acceptance. Hope it goes to one of you good people :)

Holy crap.....just got an acceptance email.....
Interviewed early March

Reactions: 10 users
Welp where is my February gang

Congrats!!
Have you been able to log into the portal? It's not working for me
Congrats on your acceptance! Not sure if it applies to everyone, but back when I got my acceptance it took a while before I was able to log onto the portal. Maybe there's some sort of internal delay in updating?

Congrats on your acceptance! Not sure if it applies to everyone, but back when I got my acceptance it took a while before I was able to log onto the portal. Maybe there's some sort of internal delay in updating?

Oh okay, that's reassuring!

Just got accepted, first MD offer!! Interviewed 2/28, international