Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NEXT PREDICTED MASS II---- Tuesday, August 20th. (second most likely is Wednesday, August 21st)
Tomorrow is supposedly the big day 😆 😆 😆
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
NEXT PREDICTED MASS II---- Tuesday, August 20th. (second most likely is Wednesday, August 21st)
Tomorrow is supposedly the big day 😆 😆 😆
+4, also complete 7/14+3 but 7/14
Darn straightTomorrow is supposedly the big day 😆 😆 😆
Though if it actually is, it's probably majorly for people verified last week of July through beginning of second week of August.Darn straight
Not even "under review"?Anyone else been complete since 7/5 and haven’t heard anything since?
Submitted 7/30 and still “in progress”
II today!! Seriously so happy I could cry. Complete on 7/28
They are all in January:/ earliest one is January 9thCongrats! Almost scared to ask...what dates are the interviews at now?
They are all in January:/ earliest one is January 9th
They are all in January:/ earliest one is January 9th
I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure i remember reading on their website that interview season is September through late FebruaryWhat month last cycle did Tulane have it's final set of interviews?
I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure i remember reading on their website that interview season is September through late February
what date?Lol so the interviews are almost all gone and I just recently became complete.
What is up with this school? Why are they in such a hurry to get all their interview invites out?
I feel like there should be a big disclaimer for this school on SDN for future cycles. I knew my app wouldn’t be complete until mid/late August at the start of summer based on my premed committee. If I had known this is how Tulane operates I would have saved my money and replaced them with another school. Never had a shot.
What is up with this school? Why are they in such a hurry to get all their interview invites out?
Congrats!! Is this your submitted date or your under review date ?II today!! Seriously so happy I could cry. Complete on 7/28
Thank you! And this is my under review dateCongrats!! Is this your submitted date or your under review date ?
Thats actually really useful. The trend has been 2.5w-3.5w to hear back with an II from your under review dateThank you! And this is my under review date
Wow. How long does it usually take to be in the "under review date" after submitting the secondaries?Thats actually really useful. The trend has been 2.5w-3.5w to hear back with an II from your under review date
For reference I submitted 7/22 was under review 8/7. I think it's around that time rangeWow. How long does it usually take to be in the "under review date" after submitting the secondaries?
For reference I submitted 7/22 was under review 8/7. I think it's around that time range
Is under review different than "In progress"? Mine says in progress too but just assumed that was the under review status. Don't think tulane does any type of soft R shenanigans if they want to reject you, you will knowWow. I'm "in progress" since 8/1, and still in progress as of today. I'm guessing that's like a soft R.
Is under review different than "In progress"? Mine says in progress too but just assumed that was the under review status. Don't think tulane does any type of soft R shenanigans if they want to reject you, you will know
Wow. I'm "in progress" since 8/1, and still in progress as of today. I'm guessing that's like a soft R.
Complete and under review email = in progress with a green check in your portal. Its all the samae thing. Also thats just what I've been noticing and nothing I say is factual by any means. They have been giving out rejections, so you know when your time has come.
But I never received this separate email.
For reference I submitted 7/22 was under review 8/7. I think it's around that time range
For alternative reference I submitted 7/22 and it's 8/20 and I'm still not under review lmao
At this point I'm just shooting for a February 25 interview... (Mardi Gras)
I chose the Community HealthSciences. I was a teacher in an income school and saw firsthand health disparities in my classroom. I constantly heard about the difficulty in accessing care.For those applying md/mph, what mph area are you interested in? I feel that the health policy and management would be super helpful professionally, but the others offer so many interesting topics it’s hard to pick one. If any current students could chime in, are there any specific tracts that seem to be better or more popular?
I know this is a bit preemptive and off-topic from II’s, but hey—it might be good to have some variety in this thread haha.
+1R this morning. In review since 07/14.
For those applying md/mph, what mph area are you interested in? I feel that the health policy and management would be super helpful professionally, but the others offer so many interesting topics it’s hard to pick one. If any current students could chime in, are there any specific tracks that seem to be better or more popular?
I know this is a bit preemptive and off-topic from II’s, but hey—it might be good to have some variety in this thread haha.
Congrats to everyone on this Tulane Tuesday and thanks for posting under review dates!
Agreed. Hopefully us 7/30s get some ii love next!
What about August 2nd submission? How do you know July 30th apps?Good luck today and tomorrow everyone!
Agreed. Hopefully us 7/30s get some ii love next!
What about August 2nd submission? How do you know July 30th apps?
Ahhhh okayy thanksThey have been sending out ii chronologically (roughly) based on completed and under review/in progress dates.
7/28 ii was yesterday and 7/29 ii today.
Looks like 7/30 may be up next.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.