2020-2021 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The R email mentioned about the last day of interview ???
Nah, I just knew that their last scheduled day on interviews were for today. ACLP interviews tomorrow I think then that’s it.

that’s why it was weird in that previous post when they emailed this week and said we have several interview days left lol.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
+4728262 pre-II R lol literally went under review less than 24 hours ago

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do they roll out pre-II Rs throughout the day? Waiting for mine lol
I guess it could be over the next couple of days. I'm not sure why I'm sitting here refreshing my email for a R tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone applied for the master's of pharmacology program?

Nah, I just knew that their last scheduled day on interviews were for today. ACLP interviews tomorrow I think then that’s it.

that’s why it was weird in that previous post when they emailed this week and said we have several interview days left lol.
But how’d you know?

Is there a certain day they send acceptance or they just do rolling?

Well, I thought they sent most of them on Fridays from combing through this forum, but of late I've seen acceptances on random days during the week so I'm not sure anymore :/

They send out acceptances completely random and they aren’t rolling. No one in December has received an acceptance yet but there been plenty of people in January that have gotten As. There’s literally no rhyme or reason as to how they send out As

Reactions: 3 users
I have a feeling tomorrow or next week there will be a wave of decisions sent out, I am bracing myself

They send out acceptances completely random and they aren’t rolling. No one in December has received an acceptance yet but there been plenty of people in January that have gotten As. There’s literally no rhyme or reason as to how they send out As
I have a feeling tomorrow or next week there will be a wave of decisions sent out, I am bracing myself
I interviewed 2/20. You really think that'll be included in the wave? The interview day material said it would take 1-3 weeks for my app to go in front of the committee and 3-5 weeks complete the review.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed 2/20. You really think that'll be included in the wave? The interview day material said it would take 1-3 weeks for my app to go in front of the committee and 3-5 weeks complete the review.
Don’t believe anything in terms of timeframe. It could be two weeks. It could be 14 weeks. You’re completely in the dark on it

Just recycling my previous post due to queries regarding interview decisions:
1. The 3 to 5 weeks was from previous years. This year, it has ranged from 4 to more than 12-weeks
2. Acceptances are not sent on a "particular day", although Wednesday and Friday seem most popular.
2. The review process is not chronological either. To quote TUSOM's admissions' policies, "The Admissions Review Committee (ARC) receives a random assignment of 10-12 applications per week of the admissions cycle". So, depending on when your application is reviewed, your decision may or may not come out in the near future.

Just accepted off of AR!!! Interviewed in October, placed on AR beginning in December

Reactions: 8 users
after interview did you guys send thank you to EVERYONE like including the student panel / ambassadors, the director, the people who did the tour etc??

Just got an A!! Interviewed on 1/28, was my only interview so I'm beyond grateful. Good luck to the rest of y'all on here!

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Is there anyone from December that has gotten at least some form of post interview decision whether it be an A, R, or WL??? This is nuts that they seemingly just skipped over December and are giving out As to people who interviewed at the end of January and were on the WL. congrats to those of yall that got in today though! much deserved!

Is there anyone from December that has gotten at least some form of post interview decision whether it be an A, R, or WL??? This is nuts that they seemingly just skipped over December and are giving out As to people who interviewed at the end of January and were on the WL. congrats to those of yall that got in today though! much deserved!
I was waitlisted 5 weeks after my December interview!

For real! I interviewed in November and haven't heard a single thing

So if we are on hold as of now, are we on hold to get rejected? 🥲

Is there an accepted Facebook group?

Congrats! Were you ever put on "acceptance range" or is this the first you've heard from Tulane after your interview?
Hi! So it’s the first I’ve heard but I did reach out to them via email a few times to check in and they were very responsive. Stay positive, hope you get in!

Received an acceptance letter tonight (Sunday, 3/14 aka pi day). interview in early Nov and was put on the "Acceptance Range" in December. Sent an update letter in January and another one in late February, not sure if it helped me at all but hey it didn't hurt. Tried my best to weave my updates with how my extracurriculars/values match the school.

ACCEPTED TODAY! IM OVER THE MOON.
RE-APPLICANT!
I interviewed last cycle and got WL in march 2020.
Re-applied earlier (complete in mid-august).
Interviewed in Nove,ber
Waitlisted in January.
Fast-FWD to today, almost a year to the date that I have been waitlisted, and now officially ACCEPTED.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 12 users
Congrats to everyone who has recently been accepted! Would any of yall mind sharing your stats?

R just now, put on hold jan 4th

• Sad
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
For data purposes

Secondary complete August 13th
Under review Nov 30
Waitlist for II - Jan 15
Pre-II R today

Gluck everyone and future applicants!

Pre-II R just now. Was on hold 12/14. Submitted 10/9. Tulane alum. Good luck to everyone else! I really hope they get their stuff in order moving forward

Pre-II R just now
complete date - Sept end
Hold for II - Jan 4
Rejection - today
Good luck to all who are waiting for interview decisions

Accepted yesterday (3/14) off of the waitlist!!
Interviewed in September and waitlisted in November
Sent an update letter in January and February to tie my ECs to their mission/values. Not sure If it helped but tried my best to be proactive!

Well, looks like my day finally came. I interviewed 11/13 and I've been placed on "acceptance range" as of just now. Its good to hear something after so long, but it wasn't what I was hoping :/

Well, looks like my day finally came. I interviewed 11/13 and I've been placed on "acceptance range" as of just now. Its good to hear something after so long, but it wasn't what I was hoping :/
+1 except interviewed 12/10
Really hoping I can get off the waitlist

does anyone know if you can get good finaid packages off the waitlist for Tulane?