Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I haven't heard by now, is it safe to assume the R?
I don’t think anyone knows my dude
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If I haven't heard by now, is it safe to assume the R?
Accepted people, how many of you threw away your lunch bag?
i did! disposed of Jan 15 accepted Feb 3No! I’m fully serious! PM me then.I’ll take them if you’re serious. Lol. I thought it was a joke.
hi! I'm a 9/23 interviewee, and I'm still waiting for a decision. I thought I'd finally stop lurking, create an account, and join the cute little community in this thread. thanks everyone for sharing all your feelings, and in the process, validating my own. and thanks to all of you who are rallying for those still in silence and for reminding us that hope remains. oh, and congrats to all the peeps who were accepted! anyway, just wanted to say hi and thanks!
Hi friends,
We just sent out the email for the Class of 2024 Facebook Group invite to the currently accepted students
Allow me to save you the trouble from people bombing your inbox, knowing how neurotic this thread can get. I assume and correct me if I am wrong.
1. You can not disclose how many students have been accepted, now that you have the accepted students list
2. You can not disclose the names of students who have been accepted.
3. You can not provide updates whenever that accepted list is updated by the admission office
no thanks needed.
BruhAllow me to save you the trouble from people bombing your inbox, knowing how neurotic this thread can get. I assume and correct me if I am wrong.
1. You can not disclose how many students have been accepted, now that you have the accepted students list
2. You can not disclose the names of students who have been accepted.
3. You can not provide updates whenever that accepted list is updated by the admission office
no thanks needed.
Is anyone else still waiting for their travel reimbursement?![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
gonna be an MS2 by the time the check hits

🙁 Just now by email?post interview R
RIP
🙁 Just now by email?
Anyone with an R receive a travel award?
Nope just checked my portal (no email) got the R, too 🙁that could mean you will get an A?
Anyone care to share What the wording like on the R email?
Wow. They really couldn’t have come up with something more thought into this?Same as the pre II R. It’s nice to know they put effort into the R email after 5 months of silence. Really makes me feel great..
Wow. They really couldn’t have come up with something more thought into this?
Thank you guys for a great thread--this process SUCKED, but you guys made it much more bearable 🙂 Best of luck to you all! You guys will make amazing physicians 🙂
No, did you?Did anyone write to Dean Braddock about the documentary he asked people to watch?
Did anyone write to Dean Braddock about the documentary he asked people to watch?
hehe, no I didn't. I got my post-II R this morning. I also know someone who emailed and didn't get a reply. I thought it was a good sign for me lol, but it's okay! gotta keep making moves.Did you get accepted? I spent several dollars renting it and never got a reply.
It's called City of Gold. It portrays the stories of different food spots in LA and is accompanied by the storytelling of LA food critic, Jonathan Gold.What was the documentary?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.