ihopetibiadoc
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to find a loving home for mine as well! We should collect them all from those who were rejected and do not want them and donate them somewhere, like a school to promote STEM! Not sure if thats allowed... but could be a nice idea 🙂Hello, beautiful friends.
Does anyone want the UCLA lunch bag and water bottle? I can mail it to ya!
I received the rejection email on Monday (at long last, that splendid sigh of relief!) and I created an SDN account because I want the lunch bag and water bottle to have a new, loving home. 🙂 Also, I can't bring myself to dispose of such high-quality products and further contribute to environmental waste. Haha.
Let me know!
For those who have been accepted to any program, congrats on your successes. And for those of you still waiting, hang in there!!
Looking forward to becoming physician colleagues in the future!
xoxo

