2019-2020 Weill Cornell

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh wow, I became really popular for a short while. So many dings. I'm flattered, really

Well it’s not 3pm yet, so today is still possible. Can we talk about housing?

Does any of the current students know where people with live-in spouse tend to live? I've read that family living is usually monopolized by people with official paperwork (Domestic Partnership/ Marriages)
 
Oh wow, I became really popular for a short while. So many dings. I'm flattered, really



Does any of the current students know where people with live-in spouse tend to live? I've read that family living is usually monopolized by people with official paperwork (Domestic Partnership/ Marriages)
That's true
 
Keeping my fingers crossed that it’s today since it’s been on Thursday’s before...plus the MSAR says so. Sending good vibes to everyone!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN
latest
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all. Since my job has told me to stay at home due to coronavirus and I was bored I decided to update the release dates with release times. I feel like I might get WL'd or R'd at this point sigh. Then again, my feelings about my chances fluctuate daily .I guess I can only hope for the best.

Anyways, at least you all and future cohorts of applicants will have this data to help with the wait.

2019: Friday March 8 (First Acceptance at 3:03 PM)
2018: Thursday March 8 (First Acceptance at 3:21 PM)
2017: Thursday March 9 (First Acceptance at 1:32 PM)
2016: Wednesday February 24 (First Acceptance at 12:14)
2015: Thursday March 12 (First Acceptance at 10:31 AM)
2014: Thursday March 13 (First Acceptance at 10:13 AM)
2013: Monday March 11 (First Acceptance at 9:38 AM)
2012: Thursday March 15 (First Acceptance at 9:06 AM)
2011: Tuesday March 8 (First Acceptance at 9:51 AM)
2010: Wednesday March 3 (First Acceptance at 2:55 PM)
2009: Friday February 27 (First Acceptance at 11:22 AM)
2008: Friday March 7 (Can't find SDN Thread)

Man, Cornell really is taking a Weill this year.

I'm going to hop off and take try to avoid SDN for the next few hours. Have a nice day all!
 
Hey all. Since my job has told me to stay at home due to coronavirus and I was bored I decided to update the release dates with release times. I feel like I might get WL'd or R'd at this point sigh. Then again, my feelings about my chances fluctuate daily .I guess I can only hope for the best.

Anyways, at least you all and future cohorts of applicants will have this data to help with the wait.

2019: Friday March 8 (First Acceptance at 3:03 PM)
2018: Thursday March 8 (First Acceptance at 3:21 PM)
2017: Thursday March 9 (First Acceptance at 1:32 PM)
2016: Wednesday February 24 (First Acceptance at 12:14)
2015: Thursday March 12 (First Acceptance at 10:31 AM)
2014: Thursday March 13 (First Acceptance at 10:13 AM)
2013: Monday March 11 (First Acceptance at 9:38 AM)
2012: Thursday March 15 (First Acceptance at 9:06 AM)
2011: Tuesday March 8 (First Acceptance at 9:51 AM)
2010: Wednesday March 3 (First Acceptance at 2:55 PM)
2009: Friday February 27 (First Acceptance at 11:22 AM)
2008: Friday March 7 (Can't find SDN Thread)

Man, Cornell really is taking a Weill this year.

I'm going to hop off and take try to avoid SDN for the next few hours. Have a nice day all!

You’re amazing


Sent from my iPhone using SDN
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
on a separate note, I still haven't received a post-interview survey from Cornell...idk why they said they'd send one if they weren't going to...
 
on a separate note, I still haven't received a post-interview survey from Cornell...idk why they said they'd send one if they weren't going to...

Weird—I definitely got one!! It came about two weeks after my interview.

And wow yall, looks like it’s really not gonna be today........ :dead: Tomorrow’s gonna be REAL interesting
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad