You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Weill Cornell
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
*email refreshing intensifies*
View attachment 298442
For proof haha
I stand corrected! Congrats!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OMG @25thBaam IM SORRY WE DOUBTED YOU.................
aight yall its CLOWN time!!!! get those wigs on and start refreshing email!!!!!!
aight yall its CLOWN time!!!! get those wigs on and start refreshing email!!!!!!
D
deleted1039163
Do you think they sent all the acceptance letters already (that would mean all the rest of us on here are R or WL)? Or they sent it in waves?
OMG @25thBaam IM SORRY WE DOUBTED YOU.................
aight yall its CLOWN time!!!! get those wigs on and start refreshing email!!!!!!
Haha no worries have been following this thread for ages and definitely understand the craziness Cornell has done us all dirty for making us wait for so long
jfijiefjieji
Full Member
When did you get the email?Haha no worries have been following this thread for ages and definitely understand the craziness Cornell has done us all dirty for making us wait for so long
When did you get the email?
At 1:50pm PST!
ThankYouKindly
Full Member
Has a single other person on this thread received any news? LAY???
Alright time to start pounding back some Coronas
Potential explanation: Super staggered acceptances (No other reports)
Conspiracy theory #6: They are a deep state student sent with the actual email of what acceptances will look like by the ADCOM to throw us off because of the delay
Conspiracy theory #7: It's an old screenshot or a faked one.
Conspiracy theory #6: They are a deep state student sent with the actual email of what acceptances will look like by the ADCOM to throw us off because of the delay
Conspiracy theory #7: It's an old screenshot or a faked one.
D
deleted1039163
What are the chances that only 1 person on here got accepted?
ThankYouKindly
Full Member
It'd be so easy to fake that email... Anyone could do it in like 2 minutes
It'd be so easy to fake that email... Anyone could do it in like 2 minutes
But why? That’s like absolutely sociopathic lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1039163
But why would somebody do that?It'd be so easy to fake that email... Anyone could do it in like 2 minutes
But why would somebody do that?
I don't think it's fake. But I'm surprised how no one else has heard yet??
juliannewman
Full Member
Fake, they didn’t say dear ____, they would at least add your name in an acceptance email
D
deleted1039163
I tried calling the admissions office to ask if they sent out acceptances yet, but I only got a voice message. I think they close at 5 PM.
Idk. Cornell is pretty consistent with their "Greetings!" opener. If it is fake, this dude has mad attention to detail lolFake, they didn’t say dear ____, they would at least add your name in an acceptance email
jfijiefjieji
Full Member
This thread is historically good lol
Fake, they didn’t say dear ____, they would at least add your name in an acceptance email
You’re right... I just looked at my other emails and they all say Dear,
letsgetthisbread1997
Full Member
great now im risking my life at work with corona and simultaneously having heart palpitations from this thread
Idk. Cornell is pretty consistent with their "Greetings!" opener. If it is fake, this dude has mad attention to detail lol
They do but mine all say Greeting First name Last name!
^ this thread rn
how do I insert a gif saying “fake news”
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations! Hopefully [sic] I'll see you next year.Lol sorry guys dk what else to say other than it's not fake. Just wanted to report here bc I've also been waiting anxiously like everyone else!
Some of my emails from them just say "Greetings!" so I still believe that acceptance is true.
filthy_premed
Full Member
Just got my R!
beyondconfusedneedhelplps
Full Member
So the interview invitation said greetings first last name, but secondary invite and interview invite say just greetings. So anything is possibleSome of my emails from them just say "Greetings!" so I still believe that acceptance is true.
Why are y'all trying to kill me right now?
juliannewman
Full Member
Fake news! Sad! Wiley Weill delaying decisions!
damn why did that post get deleted. I had a good follow-up comment
Got the post - II R. Decisions are definitely coming out lol
medschoolthrowaway2020
Full Member
Weill adcoms and students lurking on this thread to watch the absolute chaos
Omg im going for a swim I can’t do this right now
I'm so confused right now.
michiganderrrr
Full Member
i swear new york's hottest club abt to be weill cornell waitlist
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can people post screenshots of at least the time? I know emails are staggered but this is too much.
If this is a joke, this is some sick joke.
If this isn’t a joke, bracing for my R ....
If this isn’t a joke, bracing for my R ....
CaffeineEnthusiast
Full Member
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha from coronavirus to Cornell the world is on fire
Also they must be pretty confident in their future class yield if they have the gall to reject so many people.