2019-2020 Weill Cornell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is a single person manually typing out emails one by one or

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users
Also they must be pretty confident in their future class yield if they have the gall to reject so many people.

Reactions: 1 user
Why're they staggering decisions like this if it's all via email? This is torturous and I feel sick to my stomach. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Why're they staggering decisions like this if it's all via email? This is torturous and I feel sick to my stomach. :(
automated emails stagger. i don't think it's right to let everyone know like this though. There is a lot of room for error.

In my mind, all the acceptance have already been sent and the rest of us is awaiting an R and WL...

Reactions: 1 users
If it's following the past years, rejections roll out first mostly. So that one person with an A is an anomaly. Also my email came at 17:38 EST time for whomever was asking

So did the person manually typing out emails accidentally break both of their pointer fingers or

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Working theory; the A was fake news but the R‘s were real

Seems like it would be a real weird coincidence for one user to randomly fake an A right before a bunch of real Rs come out! #team25thbaam

Also is anyone else QUAKING

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Maybe the rest of us are WL...

I feel like SDN has a disproportionate amount of As... or maybe those are the only people who post? Feels weird that there's only one A. Every other time I've been in this tango there were multiple As and those were for non-rolling too. Like 800 people should be getting their decision today

Since the email seems staggered, that could mean that some of us don't find out until tomorrow or even Sunday. If they are staggered by times, who's to say that they are not staggered by days.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Since the email seems staggered, that could mean that some of us don't find out until tomorrow or even Sunday. If they are staggered by times, who's to say that they are not staggered by days.
Pls no

• Haha
Just castrate me

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
People saying that the A was fake but the Rs are real be like

Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 5.06.32 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
this thread right now though

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Strategically sent them out right before the office closed so no one can call smh

Reactions: 2 users
I don’t think we got trolled but if we did, it would have been extremely clever to do it at 450pm on a Friday lol the office will be closed until Monday

Wait I’m actually dying what is happening just tell me please

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I don’t think we got trolled but if we did, it would have been extremely clever to do it at 450pm on a Friday lol the office will be closed until Monday

We're trolling ourselves at this point mom come get me I'm scared

Reactions: 2 users
Seems like it would be a real weird coincidence for one user to randomly fake an A right before a bunch of real Rs come out! #team25thbaam

Also is anyone else QUAKING
Your support and memes are everything!!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Hi all, first post here. I got an account just to clear up some confusion on this thread. I was also accepted at 4:50pm Eastern today.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
imageedit_8_4560680683.gif

You're free to think if it's fake lmao. But this will be the last of me on the thread. It's been real, y'all. See you on the other side
zyxbs.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
It makes me wonder if the rest of us are WL.... but this is such a black box I can't even comprehend

Heres a prediction. As came out at 4:40 EST, Rs came out at 5:40 EST, and WLs are coming out at 6:40 EST.

see you all in 8 minutes

• Wow
Reactions: 9 users
So there’s been 2 A’s and 3 R’s, do they WL 95% of the people they interview lol

Hey been lurking for the last week on this thread. Got an account just to say I’m also going insane with you all. Lol not sure what to say besides that...Good luck and this has to be trolling