You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Weill Cornell
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
beyondconfusedneedhelplps
Full Member
In the past they sent out rejections first right?
automated emails stagger. i don't think it's right to let everyone know like this though. There is a lot of room for error.Why're they staggering decisions like this if it's all via email? This is torturous and I feel sick to my stomach. 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1039163
In my mind, all the acceptance have already been sent and the rest of us is awaiting an R and WL...
If it's following the past years, rejections roll out first mostly. So that one person with an A is an anomaly. Also my email came at 17:38 EST time for whomever was asking
Welp, headed to the barIn my mind, all the acceptance have already been sent and the rest of us is awaiting an R and WL...
Welp, headed to the bar
Same
View attachment 298442
For proof haha
Based off of the "via sendgrid.me" I'm guessing they're clicking some button on a grid to send our decisions?
D
deleted971841
Literally screaming at work you lot are too much
juliannewman
Full Member
Working theory; the A was fake news but the R‘s were real
PickMeUpImScared
Full Member
Maybe the rest of us are WL...
Working theory; the A was fake news but the R‘s were real
Seems like it would be a real weird coincidence for one user to randomly fake an A right before a bunch of real Rs come out! #team25thbaam
Also is anyone else QUAKING
Maybe the rest of us are WL...
I feel like SDN has a disproportionate amount of As... or maybe those are the only people who post? Feels weird that there's only one A. Every other time I've been in this tango there were multiple As and those were for non-rolling too. Like 800 people should be getting their decision today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1039163
Since the email seems staggered, that could mean that some of us don't find out until tomorrow or even Sunday. If they are staggered by times, who's to say that they are not staggered by days.
But why is my inbox not showing any movement?!
Pls noSince the email seems staggered, that could mean that some of us don't find out until tomorrow or even Sunday. If they are staggered by times, who's to say that they are not staggered by days.
Just castrate meSince the email seems staggered, that could mean that some of us don't find out until tomorrow or even Sunday. If they are staggered by times, who's to say that they are not staggered by days.
medschoolthrowaway2020
Full Member
Infect me with corona virus and let me dieSince the email seems staggered, that could mean that some of us don't find out until tomorrow or even Sunday. If they are staggered by times, who's to say that they are not staggered by days.
People saying that the A was fake but the Rs are real be like
Gonna go take a nap. Hopefully when I wake up I will have a decision lol.
Tbh I think we all got trolled
jfijiefjieji
Full Member
Strategically sent them out right before the office closed so no one can call smh
PickMeUpImScared
Full Member
I don’t think we got trolled but if we did, it would have been extremely clever to do it at 450pm on a Friday lol the office will be closed until Monday
Wait I’m actually dying what is happening just tell me please
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
I don’t think we got trolled but if we did, it would have been extremely clever to do it at 450pm on a Friday lol the office will be closed until Monday
We're trolling ourselves at this point mom come get me I'm scared
A couple of people who just want to see the world burn happened.Wait I’m actually dying what is happening just tell me please
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Your support and memes are everything!!!Seems like it would be a real weird coincidence for one user to randomly fake an A right before a bunch of real Rs come out! #team25thbaam
Also is anyone else QUAKING
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
juliannewman
Full Member
Pray the real life forever man, pray the fakes get exposed
secretariat9
New Member
Hi all, first post here. I got an account just to clear up some confusion on this thread. I was also accepted at 4:50pm Eastern today.
PickMeUpImScared
Full Member
I don’t think I can take another 48+ hours of this
Congratulations!Hi all, first post here. I got an account just to clear up some confusion on this thread. I was also accepted at 4:50pm Eastern today.
You're free to think if it's fake lmao. But this will be the last of me on the thread. It's been real, y'all. See you on the other side
.
Last edited:
STOP THIS MADNESS
I like how they said Dear Name for the rejection but not for the acceptance.STOP THIS MADNESS
It makes me wonder if the rest of us are WL.... but this is such a black box I can't even comprehend
medschoolthrowaway2020
Full Member
Heres a prediction. As came out at 4:40 EST, Rs came out at 5:40 EST, and WLs are coming out at 6:40 EST.
see you all in 8 minutes
see you all in 8 minutes
Dam that’s pretty logicalHeres a prediction. As came out at 4:40 EST, Rs came out at 5:40 EST, and WLs are coming out at 6:40 EST.
see you all in 8 minutes
When did waitlist movement start last year
PickMeUpImScared
Full Member
So there’s been 2 A’s and 3 R’s, do they WL 95% of the people they interview lol
michiganderrrr
Full Member
this waitlist is going to be absolutely enormous
juliannewman
Full Member
This would be a new low A rate for SDN - only 2 ppl out of the hundred or so on hereHeres a prediction. As came out at 4:40 EST, Rs came out at 5:40 EST, and WLs are coming out at 6:40 EST.
see you all in 8 minutes
Pleasepleaseplease
New Member
Hey been lurking for the last week on this thread. Got an account just to say I’m also going insane with you all. Lol not sure what to say besides that...Good luck and this has to be trolling
Wouldn’t be surprised. I came in anticipating a heavy waitlist...this waitlist is going to be absolutely enormous
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TWOOOOO MINUTES
accepted!
HOLY FISJSK A!!!
medschoolthrowaway2020
Full Member
I normally never post my actual decisions on here but I lost my mind with y'all. Just got that mf A!
Edit: received the email at 6:38 EST
Edit: received the email at 6:38 EST