Nov 17, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
2 confirmed decisions it looks lien they are staggering decisions. Rest assured there is still hoped for everyone. Super sorry for those who are disappointed

About the Ads
About the Ads
Dec 26, 2018
If it's following the past years, rejections roll out first mostly. So that one person with an A is an anomaly. Also my email came at 17:38 EST time for whomever was asking

About the Ads

AmaranthMoor

2+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
Working theory; the A was fake news but the R‘s were real
Seems like it would be a real weird coincidence for one user to randomly fake an A right before a bunch of real Rs come out! #team25thbaam

Also is anyone else QUAKING

May 16, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Maybe the rest of us are WL...
I feel like SDN has a disproportionate amount of As... or maybe those are the only people who post? Feels weird that there's only one A. Every other time I've been in this tango there were multiple As and those were for non-rolling too. Like 800 people should be getting their decision today

About the Ads
May 16, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Since the email seems staggered, that could mean that some of us don't find out until tomorrow or even Sunday. If they are staggered by times, who's to say that they are not staggered by days.
Pls no

Mar 2, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
I don’t think we got trolled but if we did, it would have been extremely clever to do it at 450pm on a Friday lol the office will be closed until Monday

About the Ads