2019-2020 Weill Cornell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
on the waitlist form where it says "is there anything else we should know?" what r u guys putting?
My man, don't overthink this. This isn't another secondary lol

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Whoa Cornell is already on my AMCAS Select a med school tool :O Check yours folks! Good luck to everyone on the WL!

Reactions: 1 user
WL as well :/ I hope there’s some movement this year.

A! I wonder if Cornell knows I’ve been roasting them on the internet for the past 2 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Did anyone get the confirmation email after doing the WL survey

Last edited:
Accepted! Can't believe it!!!!!

***Email came at ~6:30PM

Reactions: 2 users
are u guys just emailing them back the completed 'accepted student reply form'? we don't have to physically mail it to them right LOL im being neurotic but just wanna make sure

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys. Sorry I couldn’t provide any witty jokes during the last few hours bc dumb ass coronavirus is making me end my vacation early. Luckily I’ll see you guys in August!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Hey guys. Sorry I couldn’t provide any witty jokes during the last few hours bc dumb ass coronavirus is making me end my vacation early. Luckily I’ll see you guys in August!

Congrats my dude! Really glad to see that you got in after all those weeks of anxiety since the Columbia wait.

Reactions: 1 users
For those who are waitlisted, are you sending additional letters to add to your application?

I only have two options and Cornell was absolutely amazing. It’d take a lot to decide not to go honestly. What about you?
I have other options, but deciding between Weill and 2 others mainly, one of which gave me a nice merit scholarship. Idk, its going to be a tough decision for me

Both dealt with some hard NY Rs to get here homie.

Congrats!

I’m writing this post as I escape a quarantine in Spain so life’s been pretty ducking crazy but I wanted to say I legitimately love you guys. Easily the best thread on SDN

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Got the WL :/ Really really bummed cus I have many reasons I love Cornell and stated as such in a letter of intent to them. Oh well! We shall see how the game plays out

UCSF, Columbia, Yale, Vandy, Wash U and Michigan
Big nice! I really like two of those schools and received II at two but only accepted one. And now I’m like:
The_One_That_Got_Away_cover.png

I think I'm gonna say goodbye to this thread for a while. Nothing left to see here.

Is there an accepted students FB page yet

Reactions: 2 users
hey we have to complete both the FAFSA and the CSS profile right? the wording of their email makes it seem like the CSS profile is optional

Anyone get the confirmation email after filling out the wait list response form yet?

Is there an accepted students FB page yet

Not sure what’s happening this year but last year, they waited until after the deadline for choosing your med school to make the FB group (April 28)

wondering the same thing.. does anyone know?????
Either is fine! (Although tbh with everything going on right now it’s probably best to send by email to the admissions office anyway)

How do we submit the deposit?

From last year's email:
"To confirm a decision to enroll at Weill Cornell Medical College, applicants must also submit a $100 dollar tuition deposit (check or money order written to “Weill Cornell Medical College” and sent to the address below my signature line) by April 30th, 2019. The deposit is non-refundable after that date."

Address:
Weill Cornell Medicine
Medical College Office of Admissions
445 East 69th Street, Olin Hall 104
New York, NY 10021

Which email do we email the Accepted Form to? Their website contact has
[email protected] but we emailed a different email for interview scheduling...

How much time do we have to get all the required forms in? I won’t be able to access an actual comp/scanner till next week.