2019-2020 Weill Cornell

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
are u guys just emailing them back the completed 'accepted student reply form'? we don't have to physically mail it to them right LOL im being neurotic but just wanna make sure
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got the WL :/ Really really bummed cus I have many reasons I love Cornell and stated as such in a letter of intent to them. Oh well! We shall see how the game plays out
 
UCSF, Columbia, Yale, Vandy, Wash U and Michigan
Big nice! I really like two of those schools and received II at two but only accepted one. And now I’m like:
The_One_That_Got_Away_cover.png
 
hey we have to complete both the FAFSA and the CSS profile right? the wording of their email makes it seem like the CSS profile is optional
 
How do we submit the deposit?

From last year's email:
"To confirm a decision to enroll at Weill Cornell Medical College, applicants must also submit a $100 dollar tuition deposit (check or money order written to “Weill Cornell Medical College” and sent to the address below my signature line) by April 30th, 2019. The deposit is non-refundable after that date."

Address:
Weill Cornell Medicine
Medical College Office of Admissions
445 East 69th Street, Olin Hall 104
New York, NY 10021
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How much time do we have to get all the required forms in? I won’t be able to access an actual comp/scanner till next week.