2020-2021 Jefferson (Kimmel)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So the secondary asks for a breakdown of our ACT/SAT scores....I took the ACT but I graduated high school in 2011. I have no clue what my scores are anymore. Are yall skipping this question or.....?

Members don't see this ad.

So the secondary asks for a breakdown of our ACT/SAT scores....I took the ACT but I graduated high school in 2011. I have no clue what my scores are anymore. Are yall skipping this question or.....?
U can still log into your ACT score portal and if u forgot password im sure you remember what email u used in high school to find it

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone been extended an invitation to interview? (If yes, when was your secondary complete?)

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone been extended an invitation to interview? (If yes, when was your secondary complete?)

Jefferson has sent out interviews already. If you look up "interview tracker" in the search bar you will find your way to a google document that lists all the schools that have sent out interviews using SDN / user data.

Jefferson has sent out interviews already. If you look up "interview tracker" in the search bar you will find your way to a google document that lists all the schools that have sent out interviews using SDN / user data.

Thanks so much!

II! My first one. So excited. Complete 7/21

• Love
Reactions: 21 users
R today morning. No email just checked the portal. Good luck to everyone applying!

hi sorry if someone asked u this already, but where in the portal did this info show up? under secondary status?

U can still log into your ACT score portal and if u forgot password im sure you remember what email u used in high school to find it

What if you didn't take either because the college you attended didn't require them at the time?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if Jeff offers merit scholarships or if it solely offers need-based financial aid? Couldn't find anything about it on their website.

I missed the two week deadline....still worth submitting?
I think I read gonnif say that if you miss a strict deadline, you can still return it, but you'll be at the very bottom of their to-do pile. If you're a strong applicant for the school, I say go for it! But I'm just another applicant :)

II! Complete 7/11, OOS, MD/PhD. Stats: 3.8/3.68 c/sGPA, 520 MCAT.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
So I have a compilation of individual letters - 2 chemistry faculty, 1 math instructor, 1 physician, and a prior boss (exec chef). Do I legit need to have 1 chem/1 bio/1 humanities/1 physics or was that just the recommendation?

Edit: sorry, just saw this has already been addressed. Disregard!

Last edited:
Does anyone know why they ask for ACT/SAT? My scores weren't exactly the most impressive

Does anyone know why they ask for ACT/SAT? My scores weren't exactly the most impressive
They wanna see if it correlates to anything their med students do like the step exams

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone, I'm a bit confused in regards to waiting for an II from SKMC. I'm still waiting for an invite, but it says "interview not offered". Did this mean I got rejected this early in the cycle?

Hey everyone, I'm a bit confused in regards to waiting for an II from SKMC. I'm still waiting for an invite, but it says "interview not offered". Did this mean I got rejected this early in the cycle?
where does it say that in your portal? or did you receive an email?

I spoke to another person who was denied last month and they had the exact same status update

It was on my portal.

Not sure. I haven't checked in 2 weeks, just logged in today

Yup, complete 7/20 under status. I emailed Admissions to ask for clarification.

Reactions: 2 users
Thanks for answering all the questions. Good luck with everything!

No problem. If it is a rejection, I'm a bit surprised given that it is still early in the cycle and my stats (international, Canadian, ORM, LM 70) are fair. But we shall see. I'll take the rejection in stride if so and keep my head up!

Reactions: 5 users
No problem. If it is a rejection, I'm a bit surprised given that it is still early in the cycle and my stats (international, Canadian, ORM, LM 70) are fair. But we shall see. I'll take the rejection in stride if so and keep my head up!
I've seen you active on other threads and know if this one school doesn't work out for you, there are others that will!

Reactions: 3 users
I've seen you active on other threads and know if this one school doesn't work out for you, there are others that will!

Thanks a lot! I appreciate your optimism and positive vibes! We will see what happens :) I'm a Canadian, so gonna keep pushing and apply to Canadian schools too haha

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I hope they send out some more II soon! Per the tracker it seems to have slowed down. Has anyone heard anything?

I hope they send out some more II soon! Per the tracker it seems to have slowed down. Has anyone heard anything?

Just speculation but when I received my invite, the next available date was 10/28 and then there was only one date in November. They may just be waiting a while before opening more slots. I didn't think to look past November unfortunately

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else apply early/mid-July with good (but not exemplary) stats and not hear back? lol. I'm genuinely curious how they go through apps

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone else apply early/mid-July with good (but not exemplary) stats and not hear back? lol. I'm genuinely curious how they go through apps

I think I’m good but not awesome stats and I haven’t heard anything. Submitted 7/13

7/21 with 515/3.85 and silence

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

3.82/518 and nothing....from here, or anywhere

Reactions: 4 users