You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
eltoroloco
Full Member
Pre-II R just now 😛
astrocyte1999
Full Member
Pre-II R as well
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GeraltofNVIDIA
Full Member
+1Pre-II R via email, complete mid August. Can’t win them all
Pre-II R, complete mid August
pre-med202022
Full Member
Pre-II R. Complete mid Aug
pre-II R as well. Complete mid september
hopefuldoc21
Full Member
pre II R, complete mid august
+1pre II R
complete late August
Pre-II R just now. Complete in mid-September.
Sorry to hear that :/ Did you just find out or was this about an hour ago? Trying to figure it out if they are just rolling them out throughout the day and should get prepared for the impending doom..
Pre-II R, completed back in August - hopefully they stop sending me those advertisements for their MPH program now LOL
Pre-II R, complete late July
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1076485
another pre-ii R to add to the wave. complete mid july
I'm not international.. so maybe there is still hope for an II for the rest of us but since there is only one more week of interviews idkSo I guess international students might get the R last?
antibody123
Full Member
I have an interview on 2/5 but I may have to miss the welcome and introduction session in the morning. anyone who has interviewed, what does that session entail? would it be okay to miss it?
R email at 1:15PM ESTSorry to hear that :/ Did you just find out or was this about an hour ago? Trying to figure it out if they are just rolling them out throughout the day and should get prepared for the impending doom..
D
deleted1054719
It's part of your interview day and attendance was taken, I believe. I don't think any part of the day was ok to miss.I have an interview on 2/5 but I may have to miss the welcome and introduction session in the morning. anyone who has interviewed, what does that session entail? would it be okay to miss it?
nycccpremed
Full Member
So I guess international students might get the R last?
Yeah I’m confused! Where’s my R lol
pre-II R earlier today too !
annaleise9210
Full Member
Complete mid-July, still haven't heard back... anyone in the same boat?
Mee! @ Sinai pls just send me my R already - I can take it!!Complete mid-July, still haven't heard back... anyone in the same boat?
+1Complete mid-July, still haven't heard back... anyone in the same boat?
There is! The link is buried on the FAQ page in your accepted portalForgive me if this was posted already but is there a fb group for accepted students?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think that's how it usually goes... For a lot of schools, we get reviewed last and get decisions last as well..So I guess international students might get the R last?
bluefreckles
Full Member
So what are we speculating about people that still haven't gotten an II or a pre-II R? My theory is they're just finishing up the R wave over time...wish they could send them all at once lol
R me baby. I'm waiting.
I suspect this is the case unfortunately but trying to remain slightly optimistic for an II hahaSo what are we speculating about people that still haven't gotten an II or a pre-II R? My theory is they're just finishing up the R wave over time...wish they could send them all at once lol
did they do something similar last cycle?So what are we speculating about people that still haven't gotten an II or a pre-II R? My theory is they're just finishing up the R wave over time...wish they could send them all at once lol
So last cycle they did send pre-II Rs in waves, but 1 person reported that they got a II. So there is a chance. That person reported that interview dates where available for the 13th and 14th. If we assume they interview 20 people each day that means 40 people should might get interview invites. There still is a chance.
sunnydayz1234
Full Member
Did they confirm that second look this year is virtual??
smokedsalmon
Full Member
Anyone get a mailed acceptance letter?
smokedsalmon
Full Member
Also still didn’t receive the financial aid info. Anybody in the same boat?Anyone get a mailed acceptance letter?
Interviewed 1/27 and they said we could expect a decision mid-February, so I'll join the bets on Friday the 12th, but maybe the week of the 15th? Wasn't here for the first round of waves so your guess is prob better than mineDo we have an idea of when the next round of acceptances will be
My guess is before AMCAS choose your Med school tool becomes active (Feb 19th).Interviewed 1/27 and they said we could expect a decision mid-February, so I'll join the bets on Friday the 12th, but maybe the week of the 15th? Wasn't here for the first round of waves so your guess is prob better than mine
smokedsalmon
Full Member
is empower login for finaid not working nor anyone else? it says you need an email to login
florida_man
New Member
I also can't log inis empower login for finaid not working nor anyone else? it says you need an email to login
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
smokedsalmon
Full Member
I tried looking up icahn empower self service on google and it worked on one of those links but not the one they hyperlinkedI also can't log in
potatopotatopotatopotato
New Member
What link worked for you?I tried looking up icahn empower self service on google and it worked on one of those links but not the one they hyperlinked
smokedsalmon
Full Member
What link worked for you?
nycccpremed
Full Member
Where's my pre-II R!? I was complete in July!! 🙁