2020-2021 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Where's my pre-II R!? I was complete in July!! :(

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This waiting is giving me false hope and everytime I get an email I freak out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
If we were complete in July and haven't heard anything yet, do we think sending an update letter now would do anything, or are all interviews given out for sure?

If we were complete in July and haven't heard anything yet, do we think sending an update letter now would do anything, or are all interviews given out for sure?
You have nothing to lose by sending an update.

2019/2020 cycle acceptance waves were on Jan 17, Feb 25th, and March 28.
I was thinking the next wave for this cycle will be before AMCAS CYMS tool became available but last year the second wave was released 6 days post CYMS.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
I'm pretty sure this is the last interview day today at Sinai and still haven't received my pre-II R ;_;

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm pretty sure this is the last interview day today at Sinai and still haven't received my pre-II R ;_;
Last year they did go up to the 14th, maybe they might add 1-2 days for interviews.

About 3 hours now haha

• Haha
At my interview, we were told that next round of decisions should come out at the end of this month.... I know, this is not very helpful, since it's so vague.... But, it seems like, it won't be very soon (meaning this coming week).

• Sad
At my interview, we were told that next round of decisions should come out at the end of this month.... I know, this is not very helpful, since it's so vague.... But, it seems like, it won't be very soon (meaning this coming week).
This is good to know - I think 2/28 is more realistic

When did you have your interview ?

In the beginning of this month.
Oh lol. It seems like depending on when you interviewed, you were told a different timeline on when the next wave of A will be sent out.
Early Jan= Expect decisions in early Feb
Mid Jan= Expect decisions in mid-Feb
Late Jan/Early Feb = Expect decisions by end of month

Based on market research aka stalking Sinai SDN 2018-19 and 2019-20 where Feb decisions came out on Monday the 18th, 2019 and Tuesday the 25th, 2020 respectively, I conclude... nothing lmao those are a week apart, see y'all here on the 19th and 22nd tho
Happy Indiana Pacers GIF by NBA

guess I'll submit an update to remind them they forgot to reject me?

Reactions: 2 users
Finally hit with that pre-II R complete mid-July rip

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Finally got that Pre-II R! Good luck to everyone else!

• Care
Rejection received. Good luck to all of you still in the running, and to those of us out of it: hang in there!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
pre-II R as well, complete late July

• Care
Pre-II R gang. Complete September

• Care
Pre II R complete in Nov. Don’t even think they looked at the late completes but it is what it is!

• Care
Just got the Pre II R as well. Complete late July. For everyone who hasn't heard back yet, good luck!

• Care
Pre-II R! Complete late July. Good luck to everyone else!

• Care