About the Ads

Orims

7+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2013
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Just got the call!!! Accepted!! Gaahh so excited!!!

• Love
Reactions: 32 users
Apr 14, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
it seems like a ton of calls have went out already, are we sure this year isn't different and most are still happening in march....

spottedcory

2+ Year Member
Aug 17, 2018
it seems like a ton of calls have went out already, are we sure this year isn't different and most are still happening in march....
Not that many calls have gone out imo compared to schools that have distinct waves of calls. I really think the most in March thing is still a thing

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

RNARNARNA

2+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
Got the call!!!!! legooooooo
Interviewed in November

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Orims

7+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2013
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
How long did it take people to hear back about merit scholarships?

Orims

7+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2013
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Lol chill my man, rest on your laurels for a bit! You had some great news today already!
I am , haha. Just wondering since financial aid will be the deciding factor of where I end up enrolling at.

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads
Jul 31, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Is there a facebook page or anything for accepted students?
Yeah, they sent an email about it a couple of days ago. I'm guessing you'll get the email soon. Unfortunately I don't have fb haha

Sep 26, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Can anyone in the Facebook group find out how many members are currently in it? I believe the past couple year's threads maxed out at around 300-325.

About the Ads
Sep 26, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
*fingers crossed* but why do you think so many are left?
I have no inside knowledge. Just based off last year's thread, they had noticed that the 2018-2019 thread had something like 300-325 people in the accepted student's Facebook group.

Just went back and found it. Sorry, my numbers were off. Looks like mid-March there were 270-300 people in the Facebook group.

theoddorre

2+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2018
technically, if you base it on the facebook group, there are at most 50% left, since yesterday's accepted folks aren't in yet, and there's also some accepted people who don't have facebook (especially more trad applicants) or who haven't tried to get in the group

Sep 26, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
technically, if you base it on the facebook group, there are at most 50% left, since yesterday's accepted folks aren't in yet, and there's also some accepted people who don't have facebook (especially more trad applicants) or who haven't tried to get in the group
That's fair enough, I was also trying to account for current students/faculty that are in the group as well.

Feb 19, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
How are those of you who are still waiting on acceptances dealing with financial aid? I added this school to my FAFSA but don't know if I need to complete the process if I haven't heard back post-ii yet.

Apr 29, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Do we know based on previous cycles if a lot of applicants are placed on WL? or do most ppl get the A or R by March 15?

Sep 26, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Do we know based on previous cycles if a lot of applicants are placed on WL? or do most ppl get the A or R by March 15?
Just finished going through last year's thread from Feb-June. Looks like there were quite a few WL'ed applicants but also a small wave of Post-II rejections on March 16th

Reactions: 1 users
Sep 26, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Considerable number of As, too? Or not so much?
Definitely a considerable number of A's as well. Also worth noting the bias by which people who received WL or R may be less likely to post it here on SDN.

Also, just took another look at the timeline on WashU's website and it looks like they've pushed back the Final Decision date to April 15th from March 15th. Covid punishes all.

Edit:
Just reviewed the relevant dates again. Looks like many A's went out between March 12th-15th. Some A's went out on the 16th, but it was mostly WL and 3 posts of Post-II R's on the 16th. Not sure what it will look like this cycle with the date bumped back to April 15th.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.