2021-2022 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Those who have interviewed, how was this schools interview/interview day? Trying to gauge how much prep I need to do.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Those who have interviewed, how was this schools interview/interview day? Trying to gauge how much prep I need to do.
I had a great interview here! It was low stress in my opinion and the students were lovely. It was pretty standard in terms of what to expect from a traditional interview.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ve spammed them with updates yet complete silence since June 29th. At this point I hope they just slap me with an R. My bf will be starting a surgical fellowship in this hospital and was hoping to get some love ://
maybe they'll have one more wave of IIs before the end of the season... I know they interview into February so maybe they'll have one final round at the end of the month? Either way, sending you love. This process sucks and is emotionally draining
 
Do you guys know when the last interview date is if they are already scheduling for the first two weeks of February?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for those of us given this undecided email… do we think it’s a bad idea to sent letter of intent since we technically haven’t got a decision yet?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad