2021-2022 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is there an accepted students facebook group?
Edit: sorry y’all pls disregard. I mistook the class of 2025 fb for the 2026 class, my bad!!! I don’t see anything about a group for us yet.
———
There is! If you go to the application portal it’s at the bottom of the acceptance notification page
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm considering the same. This school would be a dream but I am so scared of sounding desperate, and this is my second application here 😩
Tbh at this point we are a little desperate 🙈 with only another week or so of II's going out I figured I have nothing to lose. And maybe if I survived this far without a Pre-II R I'm on the fence and this could help! 🤷‍♀️
 
When do we think the next II wave will hit? I am guessing this Fri or Wed/Fri of next week. Probably the last IIs of this season, as do not think they sent IIs in February last year.
 
When do we think the next II wave will hit? I am guessing this Fri or Wed/Fri of next week. Probably the last IIs of this season, as do not think they sent IIs in February last year.
do they historically send IIs on Wednesdays and Fridays? fingers crossed for us still waiting
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dang im not even getting the grad school emails
Yeah I’m not either. Last one I got was like 2 or 3 weeks ago. Given past threads, people complain about them as well but there’s no indication of a correlation between the school letting us teeter on the verge of insanity with spam and getting an II, an A, or an R.

If it’s any consolation, I believe you’ve got this.
 
Never got any of these emails either, and trust me, my inbox loves spam. Honestly feel like emails just get lost in the nether because this situation of some people getting emails and others not happens at almost every school that sends out emails. Hopefully something good is coming around the corner tho!
One way to check this is to look at the communication status on your portal! If they sent it but your email blocked it, you'd be able to read it on your portal.
 
the same thing, master of health administration program ad.

Is not everyone getting these? Is it a good thing to be getting them?
I haven't gotten them, and I haven't gotten an II. That could be because I got one after being rejected from FlexMed and I likely angrily unsubscribed. But I think others posted not getting anything after an II too. But maybe I'm just saying that to feel better
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't gotten them, and I haven't gotten an II. That could be because I got one after being rejected from FlexMed and I likely angrily unsubscribed. But I think others posted not getting anything after an II too. But maybe I'm just saying that to feel better
I interviewed here and never got any spam emails from them, but it's probably more a coincidence than anything else
 
Just wait until you get rejected, then you’ll start getting them. I got rejected a few weeks ago and since then, I’ve been getting two emails a week about their masters program. It’s like they’re saying that I’m not good enough for medical school, kind of insulting tbh.
 
Just wait until you get rejected, then you’ll start getting them. I got rejected a few weeks ago and since then, I’ve been getting two emails a week about their masters program. It’s like they’re saying that I’m not good enough for medical school, kind of insulting tbh.
I am so sorry, that is really hurtful. I think those emails come from a different address than the main admissions email, so you might be able to unsubscribe without messing things up in case you reapply.