2022-2023 Eastern Virginia

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven’t been able to access the financial aid application yet either. Submitted all my documents, nothing is pending.
I received an email from financial aid on like 2/24 with a link to the application and I was able to complete it so maybe check your EVMS email?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations!! Did you send the school any update after you were on hold?
I sent an update letter, but it was immediately after my interview. Since submitting my AMCAS app, I had around 1200 hrs of paid clinical experience and my interviewers told me it would be a good idea to let the committee know that before a decision was made on my app. So yes I did send an update letter, but it wasn't after I was on hold.
 
I sent an update letter, but it was immediately after my interview. Since submitting my AMCAS app, I had around 1200 hrs of paid clinical experience and my interviewers told me it would be a good idea to let the committee know that before a decision was made on my app. So yes I did send an update letter, but it wasn't after I was on hold.
Thanks! Status?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think so! I believe being top tier means you're higher priority on the list. I was on the middle tier in the 2020-2021 cycle and didn't get off of it but was placed on the top tier this past cycle and was accepted.
awesome thank you🙂 did you happen to send a letter of intent?
 
awesome thank you🙂 did you happen to send a letter of intent?
I was planning to send one back in December but was accepted off the wait list about two weeks after I was initially waitlisted so I didn't get a change. But, the school is very receptive to updates and LOIs so definitely send one if you haven't!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i know im probably being neurotic BUT i interviewed offically over 3 weeks ago and from what I saw before people at least got a HOLD or WL by the two week mark. Has anyone received no correspondance before hand and been successful in being accepted :'')
 
i know im probably being neurotic BUT i interviewed offically over 3 weeks ago and from what I saw before people at least got a HOLD or WL by the two week mark. Has anyone received no correspondance before hand and been successful in being accepted :'')

Mine was 6 weeks ago and no response so far. Hoping for the best.