2022-2023 Eastern Virginia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just withdrew my acceptance here. You all have been great. I love you all be hope that y'all become the cutest doctors ever! :)
Thiccy you a bad lil bih. Tell cuh to stop playing around and throw an A fr

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I haven’t been able to access the financial aid application yet either. Submitted all my documents, nothing is pending.
I received an email from financial aid on like 2/24 with a link to the application and I was able to complete it so maybe check your EVMS email?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II this morn, complete mid-October. Thought this school was done, really surprised!

Reactions: 5 users
I was never on a waitlist, I went from hold to A. And I got the email about the hold 2 weeks ago which was about 2 weeks after my interview.
Congratulations!! Did you send the school any update after you were on hold?

Congratulations!! Did you send the school any update after you were on hold?
I sent an update letter, but it was immediately after my interview. Since submitting my AMCAS app, I had around 1200 hrs of paid clinical experience and my interviewers told me it would be a good idea to let the committee know that before a decision was made on my app. So yes I did send an update letter, but it wasn't after I was on hold.

I sent an update letter, but it was immediately after my interview. Since submitting my AMCAS app, I had around 1200 hrs of paid clinical experience and my interviewers told me it would be a good idea to let the committee know that before a decision was made on my app. So yes I did send an update letter, but it wasn't after I was on hold.
Thanks! Status?

EVMS gets a good amount of withdrawals from accepted applicants during April. This wave hasn't "hit" yet.

Reactions: 1 users
How much movement do people think there is on the waitlist for middle tier in state?

Withdrew my acceptance! Best wishes to everyone :)

Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know what the CTE deadline is this year for EVMS?

Members don't see this ad :)
Also withdrew IS A last week. Really hoping for the best for someone without an A. Stay great y’all.

Reactions: 7 users
me being neurotic but the facebook group for this year only has 41 people vs last year with almost 300 students ... interesting?

Reactions: 2 users
II today OOS!! They said this is their last interview day that they're scheduling for.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
OOS interview yesterday morning. Very suprised since it is so late and I have no connections to the school. Super excited!

does top tier waitlist usually mean good chances??

does top tier waitlist usually mean good chances??
I think so! I believe being top tier means you're higher priority on the list. I was on the middle tier in the 2020-2021 cycle and didn't get off of it but was placed on the top tier this past cycle and was accepted.

I think so! I believe being top tier means you're higher priority on the list. I was on the middle tier in the 2020-2021 cycle and didn't get off of it but was placed on the top tier this past cycle and was accepted.
awesome thank you:) did you happen to send a letter of intent?

awesome thank you:) did you happen to send a letter of intent?
I was planning to send one back in December but was accepted off the wait list about two weeks after I was initially waitlisted so I didn't get a change. But, the school is very receptive to updates and LOIs so definitely send one if you haven't!

me being neurotic but the facebook group for this year only has 41 people vs last year with almost 300 students ... interesting?
What is the Facebook group? I’ve been accepted and haven’t seen anything about it yet.

y’all need to get off the waitlist & be active in our group so I can finally find roommates 😂
BRO IF THEY GIVE ME AN A ILL GO RN TELL THEM ILL LIVE WITH U AND PAY UR RENT

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
theyre done sending out iis right?

i know im probably being neurotic BUT i interviewed offically over 3 weeks ago and from what I saw before people at least got a HOLD or WL by the two week mark. Has anyone received no correspondance before hand and been successful in being accepted :'')