Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
9/14When did you interview?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
9/14When did you interview?
Yeah seemed strange on a SundayReally?
Really?
Congrats!Yeah seemed strange on a Sunday
Yeah seemed strange on a Sunday
Congratulations! You must be over the moon 🙂Got an email acceptance today!
none for me w 9/21 interview. i wonder if they are going in order?Any other post-II decisions that we know of? I'm trying to gauge if I can assume that I am waitlisted haha
I was also 9/21. I hope you are right!none for me w 9/21 interview. i wonder if they are going in order?
Yep! You can email them directly to the admissions office.Does EVMS accept updates? 🙂
I'd send it out. If it is significant, I would send it out. Just a simple five sentences describing what you did, how many hours you got, and thanking them for the consideration.Was wondering what people thought about pre-II updates…I’ve completed a significant amount of clinical work since submitting my app but I’m not sure how it may come off. Would love to hear yalls thoughts!
When r we going to hear back thiccy? I’ve been waiting forever 🙁I'd send it out. If it is significant, I would send it out. Just a simple five sentences describing what you did, how many hours you got, and thanking them for the consideration.
I don't know. They have not even gotten back to me. I think we may hear something from them by this week though.When r we going to hear back thiccy? I’ve been waiting forever 🙁
I did this for Quinnipiac and they gave me an answer (monthly batches of A starting this month), so it wouldn’t hurt to tryHow bad would it be to call and ask about acceptances…
One of you should try and let us know 🤣I did this for Quinnipiac and they gave me an answer (monthly batches of A starting this month), so it wouldn’t hurt to try
I just called and said I was wondering if there are any updates to the timeline for decsions/that I was excited to hear from them and they said sorry we can't provide any info about that at this timeHow bad would it be to call and ask about acceptances…
It sounds like some people who interviewed on 9/14 have heard backso how are some applicants already receiving acceptances?
(I was the 21st)It sounds like some people who interviewed on 9/14 have heard back
thx for calling and letting us knowI just called and said I was wondering if there are any updates to the timeline for decsions/that I was excited to hear from them and they said sorry we can't provide any info about that at this time
Just got the A!!!! Completed 7/22/22.View attachment 361610
Just got the A!!!! Completed 7/22/22.View attachment 361610
Yayyyyy thiccy!!!!Just got the A!!!! Completed 7/22/22.View attachment 361610
Woohoo!!!JUST GOT THE A EMAIL!!! My first A! Interviewed 9/21.
Is this ur top choice ??Just got the A!!!! Completed 7/22/22.View attachment 361610
For OOS, that would be Vermont, though EVMS is above the other OOS after Vermont. I like the pediatric hospital a lot.Is this ur top choice ??
No surprise! I see you spreading kindness and positivity on every SDN thread. Good things happen to good people. Congratulations! 🙂Just got the A!!!! Completed 7/22/22.View attachment 361610
I saw that you got accepted into med school too! I love you and God bless you. We got this!No surprise! I see you spreading kindness and positivity on every SDN thread. Good things happen to good people. Congratulations! 🙂
Congratulations!!!Just got the A!!!! Completed 7/22/22.View attachment 361610
I didn’t get anything about it with my A. pretty sure it comes in early springdoes anyone know if EVMS typically sends financial aid/scholarship offers at the same time as acceptance?
I didn’t get anything about it with my A. pretty sure it comes in early spring
I had to reschedule my October 26th interview to November 9th at the last minute due to a sudden death in my immediate family. They were very accommodating even though they don't usually allow rescheduling, although I didn’t love that the woman on the phone asked if I was rescheduling because I had another interview, even after I had already explained that my mom had passed away within two weeks of my interview date. They told me that my interview panel and the admissions committee would not know that I rescheduled or why. You got my spot! Hope it went well!Did anyone else get a call for their II? Just got one for this Wednesday! Are most of the questions about our application or about why EVMS?
Hey, I'm sorry that this happened. I hope that everything is okay.I had to reschedule my October 26th interview to November 9th at the last minute due to a sudden death in my immediate family. You got my spot! Hope it went well!
Thanks, Thiccy. I'm doing okay. One day at a time. I appreciate you and have enjoyed seeing you succeed across the many school's threads we share.Hey, I'm sorry that this happened. I hope that everything is okay.
Sorry to hear about that. These events are never easy to go through. Take things slowly and be sure to take care of yourself during this time. We appreciate you and are wishing you the best.I had to reschedule my October 26th interview to November 9th at the last minute due to a sudden death in my immediate family. They were very accommodating even though they don't usually allow rescheduling. You got my spot! Hope it went well!
I had to reschedule my October 26th interview to November 9th at the last minute due to a sudden death in my immediate family. They were very accommodating even though they don't usually allow rescheduling, and they told me that my interview panel and the admissions committee would not know that I rescheduled or why. You got my spot! Hope it went well!
Still waiting, fellow 9/21er?I was also 9/21. I hope you are right!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.