2022-2023 UC Riverside

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i mean like what places, since a lot of students are from the IE many live at home and commute
Its a college town with how many undergrads there are, theres student apartments and houses everywhere

EDIT: Clarifying, there's a college town feel around UCR. Riverside is definitely not a typical college town.
 
Last edited:
Is anyone of you guys Haider applicant? And when did y'all interview?
Haider in late Sept.
It can be either 1 of 2 things:
1) it's an informal waitlist(maybe they word it this way so people don't send them many emails). However, if everyone got this email it probably means Reason 2
2) it is a filler email, and we will probably get waitlist or R’s in the following weeks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haider in late Sept.
It can be either 1 of 2 things:
1) it's an informal waitlist(maybe they word it this way so people don't send them many emails). However, if everyone got this email it probably means Reason 2
2) it is a filler email, and we will probably get waitlist or R’s in the following weeks
🥲🥲
 
Damn wish there were other conditional admit applicants on this thread to cross reference with 😪 feels like we in a whole different process than haider/eap/class of 2027 applicants

Wishing y’all the best of luck man forreal 🙏
 
If you don’t mind me asking, what is the difference between a regular seat and this program?
Not entirely sure. I believe it’s for students who have shown a commitment to servicing the IE but may need additional work academically. If I am fortunate enough to be accepted, I think I’d have to meet specific contractual obligations this upcoming year at UCR and if I meet these requirement, I may be offered a seat for next year (class of 2028). Honestly, im grateful I was even considered for this. The cycle and waiting game has been tough. Hope this helps!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad