A couple of questions cause I am confused. You mention in the pink line that you just finished up your first year and took an average of 20 credits/semester. Logically that leads me to think 40 credits total. But under cGPA, that lists you at 80 credits. Where are the extra 40 credits coming from?
My second question is, why do you have only 1,000 hours of vet experience? If your family owns multiple clinics, I would assume you would have a lot more than that. My family owns our own business and I have a good 5,000 hours logged there just working on breaks during middle school, high school, and college, with working in them in a very extremely limited capacity for the last three years. Is there a particular reason you don't have more hours?
As far as being more competitive, make yourself stand out. Get more experience doing anything (vet most important, but animal experience, volunteering at food banks, work experience, etc), keep going strong taking whatever prereqs you have left. As far as the community college credits, it really depends on the school. If the schools you're aiming at accept them, then you'll be fine. They wouldn't accept them if they thought community college wasn't up to par.
Also want to point out that, while entering vet school early could be beneficial, it could also be detrimental. When you're applying, I would keep your maturity level in mind (the honest answer on how mature you are) because you'll be, what, 20, 21 going in? I had the same plan as you and I am very glad I didn't follow it. Had I entered at that age, I would not have been mature enough to handle it or really even know what I was getting into. As a person, I am far more prepared now than I was then because I have become a completely different person. Do what you do, but keep that in mind.