Jan 25, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
pre interview hold today - so weird. Its so late lol Im just confused

Reactions: Schwifty
Jun 12, 2017
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Just got accepted off the waitlist! Top choice school, still can't believe I got in here. Interviewed September 19th.
Did you do anything after being put on the waitlist? Like call or send any updates, etc.?

Oct 27, 2018
Status
Did you do anything after being put on the waitlist? Like call or send any updates, etc.?
Nope, I've been continuing the same activities that I'd been doing since I interviewed there, so I didn't really have any updates to give them, so I didn't call them or anything.

Jan 14, 2018
Anyone know how strict they are concerning senior year undergrad grades? In the accepted applicant portal it says something like, "Maintain satisfactory achievement in remaining coursework" does that mean A's? Nothing below a B-? No C's or C+'s?

Feb 12, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone know if there's a way to withdraw your application? I got put on hold for continued review yesterday, but I already have other As for schools I liked more, and at this point I don't really want to go here if they don't like me enough to offer me an interview outright...

Jul 31, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone know if there's a way to withdraw your application? I got put on hold for continued review yesterday, but I already have other As for schools I liked more, and at this point I don't really want to go here if they don't like me enough to offer me an interview outright...
I think you would need to email them to withdraw your application.

Jan 14, 2018
Status
I emailed them asking to withdraw about a week ago, but (unlike other schools) they never responded to confirm receipt. Also no change to the portal. So I dunno, maybe you have to call. I don't care enough lol

Nov 2, 2018
Just got accepted off the waitlist! Top choice school, still can't believe I got in here. Interviewed September 19th.
Congratulations! If you don't mind me asking, when you say waitlist, do you mean the "Committee Hold" or were you given a notice specifically about being on the waitlist?

Reactions: propylene.C
Oct 27, 2018
Status
Congratulations! If you don't mind me asking, when you say waitlist, do you mean the "Committee Hold" or were you given a notice specifically about being on the waitlist?
Thank you! The email I had from the waitlist says committee hold, I assumed that from the description that they were the same thing. I wasn't informed outright that I was on the waitlist outside of that email though if that answers your question.

Nov 2, 2018
Thank you! The email I had from the waitlist says committee hold, I assumed that from the description that they were the same thing. I wasn't informed outright that I was on the waitlist outside of that email though if that answers your question.
Yes it does, thank you so much!

Reactions: EMS0821

Schwifty

SDN Gold Donor
Gold Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Just got an II?? Lmao last week I emailed them to withdraw my app and they never replied.

Will probably decline. LM 67, complete early Aug, was never on hold.

Edit: dates available are 3/20 and 3/22.
Tell them they can send that II my way lol

Oct 10, 2018
That is great :) But there are people here who have been on hold since September. Sorry I should have been more specific in my question.

SirButtcheek

I'm Buttiful not Assinine
May 24, 2018
Wilkes Barre
Status
Any current MSTP students here available to answer a few admissions Qs?

mercyandgrace

2+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
For those that interviewed, was it 1 interview with 2 faculty members or 2 seperate interviews with 1 faculty member each
everyone in my group had both of their interviews with faculty (mine personally was with a community physician and a basic scientist)