You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Northwestern
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
stats plz hun?II today at 2:30!
II today at 2:30!
Congratulations! Would you mind sharing your complete date?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I believe mid August. Can’t remember the exact date.Congratulations! Would you mind sharing your complete date?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
D
deleted972488
+1The newsletter email gave me a JUMP SCARE
D
deleted958920
The newsletter email gave me a JUMP SCARE
+2. My heart rate still hasn't recovered.
MilkshakeDuck
Full Member
Anyone on here get a diversity fee waiver? I only applied to east coast schools but FSM diversity office reached out with a fee waiver and the essays are short so I went for it!
Anyone on here get a diversity fee waiver? I only applied to east coast schools but FSM diversity office reached out with a fee waiver and the essays are short so I went for it!
I did as well!!!
Anyone on here get a diversity fee waiver?
I also did! Haven't heard back though after submitting.
Anyone on here get a diversity fee waiver? I only applied to east coast schools but FSM diversity office reached out with a fee waiver and the essays are short so I went for it!
I got the diversity waiver and submitted mid September; got an II a couple of weeks later so shoot your shot!
MilkshakeDuck
Full Member
I got the diversity waiver and submitted mid September; got an II a couple of weeks later so shoot your shot!
I like those odds. I know the schools don’t care about the submit date as much as SDN focuses on it so fingers crossed. Reading up on the school I actually got really into the mission, curriculum and general vibe of the school.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! What was your complete date?II yesterday!! Interview date early Dec.
I got the waiver too, complete late september and haven't heard anything.I also did! Haven't heard back though after submitting.
Apologies if this has been asked before, but is Northwestern responsive to ITA requests?
D
deleted688779
They are notApologies if this has been asked before, but is Northwestern responsive to ITA requests?
D
deleted994247
how much does a post-interview uber cost from feinberg to ohare?
D
deleted972488
Probably at least 50.how much does a post-interview uber cost from feinberg to ohare?
D
deleted994247
Probably at least 50.
oh damn. how about an uber to Grand instead of waiting for the bus? is that worth it? I just don't want to end up waiting on a bench for a bus in the cold and worried about making a flight
mine was $28 but I went at like 5am the morning after. not sure how bad the surges arehow much does a post-interview uber cost from feinberg to ohare?
If you have enough time you can always just take a bus to the train which will take you all the to O’Hare.how much does a post-interview uber cost from feinberg to ohare?
D
deleted994247
mine was $28 but I went at like 5am the morning after. not sure how bad the surges are
yea i'm mainly worried about the surge.
D
deleted972488
It was around 50 for a shared ride for me during peak hours.yea i'm mainly worried about the surge.
oh damn. how about an uber to Grand instead of waiting for the bus? is that worth it? I just don't want to end up waiting on a bench for a bus in the cold and worried about making a flight
Buses at that hour come like every 10 minutes around the school. It’ll probably take you about the same time if you take public transportation honestly so I definitely recommend it! There’s a bus stop almost directly in front is the building.
D
deleted994247
Buses at that hour come like every 10 minutes around the school. It’ll probably take you about the same time if you take public transportation honestly so I definitely recommend it! There’s a bus stop almost directly in front is the building.
in your opinion would a 5:45 departure (boarding time earlier ofc) at ohare be okay for traveling via bus-to-subway post-interview (ends at 3)? or would you recommend 6:45
also sorry, this is more than i'd normally post on a forum, it's one of those days
the_expert
Full Member
Does anybody have any pointers or tips for the group interview?
in your opinion would a 5:45 departure (boarding time earlier ofc) at ohare be okay for traveling via bus-to-subway post-interview (ends at 3)? or would you recommend 6:45
also sorry, this is more than i'd normally post on a forum, it's one of those days
I think if you left right at like 3:15 you would probably get there latest 4:40 via bus/train. So I think the 5:45 would be fine but depends on how much you want to be rushing too! If it’s not a huge price difference Go for the 6:45 just in case of any delays on interview day or you go the wrong direction haha
Edit: feel free to PM me if you need any help with where to go/ which bus/ which direction haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just take the red line to the blue so easy y'all
Just take the red line to the blue so easy y'all
That’s actually a lot slower if they’re trying to catch a flight, but still an option if youre worried about the bus!
I'd recommend 6:45. I live in Chicago and it can take time to get to O'Hare and then getting through security at O'Hare can also take more time than you'd like. I'd play it safe.in your opinion would a 5:45 departure (boarding time earlier ofc) at ohare be okay for traveling via bus-to-subway post-interview (ends at 3)? or would you recommend 6:45
also sorry, this is more than i'd normally post on a forum, it's one of those days
D
deleted994247
YesAre they still sending out IIs?
The medical center is not in EvanstonTHis site will show you various options + travel times + cost.
In addition, I would try Super Shuttle service which would be about <$30.
Rome2Rio
Discover how to get anywhere by searching plane, train, bus, car and ferry routeswww.rome2rio.com
the_expert
Full Member
bumpDoes anybody have any pointers or tips for the group interview?
So use to thinking about NU = Evanston.... apologies for the confusion.The medical center is not in Evanston
I still recommend Super Shuttle or equivalent if looking for a cost trade-off.
dogluver773
New Member
For those who have interviewed, what do the pages on your portal write below the "your status page"?
For those who have interviewed, what do the pages on your portal write below the "your status page"?
That's a very specific question lol
Traveling to the Med School
Admissions Process + Deadlines
Financial Aid Overview
FAQs
Contact Us
Log Out
Are we supposed to hear back today from Feinberg?
Do they accept application updates? And if so where do we submit them?
Yeah, you can just email then
D
deleted958920
For those who have interviewed, what do the pages on your portal write below the "your status page"?
Your Status pageTraveling to Medical School
Acceptance Protocols
Second Look
Financial Aid Overview
FAQs
Contact Us
Log Out
Your Status page
Traveling to Medical School
Acceptance Protocols
Second Look
Financial Aid Overview
FAQs
Contact Us
Log Out
Wait did they send out acceptances for November already?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted972488
NoWait did they send out acceptances for November already?
himalayansaltlamp
Full Member
interviewed a few weeks ago, don’t have the acceptance protocol/second look tabs
but they also said the earliest we’d find out is January
D
deleted958920
Wait did they send out acceptances for November already?
I have not received any news regarding a decision and whenever I click the "Acceptance Protocols" link it takes me to an error page. Also for what it's worth I interviewed in mid October.
Last edited by a moderator:
D
deleted972488
interviewed a few weeks ago, don’t have the acceptance protocol/second look tabs
but they also said the earliest we’d find out is January
Neuroticism intensifying... I don’t have the acceptance protocol or second look tabs and I interviewed in mid September.I have not received any news regarding a decision and whenever I click the "Acceptance Protocols" link it takes me to an error page saying it that the page does not exist. Also for what it's worth I interviewed in mid October.
Last edited by a moderator:
I have not received any news regarding a decision and whenever I click the "Acceptance Protocols" link it takes me to an error page saying it that the page does not exist. Also for what it's worth I interviewed in mid October.
Haha I would take that as good news. Things like that don't just happen randomly.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 435K