2019-2020 Weill Cornell

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for those who’ve interviewed, are you guys sending updates? I have a semi-significant update (not a pub or anything). I haven’t sent updates to any other school but since Cornell is non-rolling I feel weird about no communication at all for like six months
 
For what it's worth, I had got a notification that someone from Weill viewed my Linkedin recently (no II or R yet). Looks like apps are still being reviewed/re-reviewed. Would love to get that II though...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
their website says to send updates for "significant changes" - does anyone know how much WCMC cares about letters of interest?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know the process of updating Cornell on any pre-reqs completed during the application cycle ie. should I just contact the office of admissions and update them, or does a formal update letter need to be submitted?
 
Does anyone know the process of updating Cornell on any pre-reqs completed during the application cycle ie. should I just contact the office of admissions and update them, or does a formal update letter need to be submitted?
the have a specific email for updates. directions are in the complete email.