-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Weill Cornell
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Are we expecting decisions by early March
Someone in this thread confidently stated that decisions would be released March 9th this year. He/she vanished from the forums shortly thereafter.
Edit: Here it is
Hmmm on MSAR I think it said March 15thSomeone in this thread confidently stated that decisions would be released March 9th this year. He/she vanished from the forums shortly thereafter.
Edit: Here it is
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yep sent an ITA in september for early december and it was ignored, haven't gotten an R yet thoughAnyone with a failed ITA but no R here? Just curious to see what happens if I don’t get the dates I wanted...
nope nothingDid you send an update or letter of interest?
+1yep sent an ITA in september for early december and it was ignored, haven't gotten an R yet though
pre ii R
definitely just jinxed myself. 😆😢 R, complete 8/15Just got the R, complete mid Aug
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MD24NY
Full Member
Thanks! Not sure how relevant but I sent an update four hours before my II lolCongrats! Did you send any updates?
RE-JE-CTED REJECTED WOOOOO! (pre-II)
@MD24NY: Congrats! Would you mind sharing which date they were on?
Throwaway33130
Full Member
Holy cow. II today around 1430. Complete 9/4. Sent an update around 12/18 with an ITA (was ita last week). Thought I was getting the axe.....
Throwaway33130
Full Member
I was offered 1/30 or 2/4
Thanks! I wonder if they interview entirely through febI was offered 1/30 or 2/4
Intestinal Juice
Full Member
II today. Secondary completed mid-September. ORM OOS
tehe123tehe456
Full Member
for all of that you folks that got ii's what are your stats? jw
tehe123tehe456
Full Member
and also congrats!!!!for all of that you folks that got ii's what are your stats? jw
Throwaway33130
Full Member
for all of that you folks that got ii's what are your stats? jw
LM 74, oos, non traditional fwiw
4:30 PM ESTSorry, Just now or earlier today?
for all of that you folks that got ii's what are your stats? jw
LM 73 OOS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted972488
The only dates for which one is allowed to schedule is not the same as the only dates left!wait so are 1/30 and 2/4 the only dates left? Which means Its should be wrapping up this week?
Complete early July and haven’t heard a peep 🙁Complete mid August and silence :/
Same...just want to hear anything at this pointComplete early July and haven’t heard a peep 🙁
D
deleted972488
Rejected pre-II just now.
R at 9:30am, OOS
ochem_master2
Full Member
That’s rough! What was your complete date if you don’t mind me asking?Rejected pre-II just now.
D
deleted972488
No worries. I'm happy with the cycle overall. You can't win them all, and you can ultimately only attend one institution. I submitted the secondary on 7/13.That’s rough! What was your complete date if you don’t mind me asking?
Last edited by a moderator:
tehe123tehe456
Full Member
sorry :/ --when were you completeR at 9:30am, OOS
mid-july!sorry :/ --when were you complete
Complete early July still silencd
Pre or post II?their website says to send updates for "significant changes" - does anyone know how much WCMC cares about letters of interest?
just send them. I sent combined updates (1 significant/1 not) w/ interest. Still not rejected yet! Mwahaha!their website says to send updates for "significant changes" - does anyone know how much WCMC cares about letters of interest?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
medschoolthrowaway2020
Full Member
the have a specific email for updates. directions are in the complete email.Does anyone know the process of updating Cornell on any pre-reqs completed during the application cycle ie. should I just contact the office of admissions and update them, or does a formal update letter need to be submitted?
slipslappy
Full Member
Do morning interviews usually end at 3pm or earlier?
I think I ended around 3 pm!
the last thing for the morning interviews is the tour which starts at 2 and lasts around an hour!Do morning interviews usually end at 3pm or earlier?
complete 7/16 where's my R. or II. i would take that as well.