2019-2020 Wisconsin

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I apologize if this has been asked already, but does anyone know how they feel about thank you letters to your interviewer?
They're fine with it. I sent a hand-written one to my interviewer since he said he wrote all his notes by hand for clinic. They told me to just send it to admissions and they'd make sure he'd get it.
 
Has anyone else who interviewed in September still not heard anything? I'm getting a little nervous as to whether or not I'm doomed for an R or what after seeing people in October getting A's....
 
Same here.... Is anyone aware of how many people they typically waitlist and how many are accepted off of the waitlist?
I have heard of people being waitlisted into the 60's but im not sure how many they actually waitlist. I know when rankings come out, they usually also send rejections to some of those who were waitlisted. From previous threads it seems like they usually take 15-30 people off the waitlist, but in 2002, 2015 and last year they took 0.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Small pool email just received! I have been under review for a long long long time. Completed 7/15. Fingers crossed!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad