2020-2021 George Washington

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So it looks like they are rolling out today? Or did they all come in this morning.. I'm freaking lol

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed 12/8 alternate list this morning :( Is this a soft R? Is there anything I can do to improve my chances? GW is my dream school

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Also got hit w the R today bright and early lol good luck everyone else still in the running!

• Care
Pre-II R at 7:14AM EST. Been on hold since July.

• Care
Pre-II R this morning, also on hold since August after submitting in late July. Best of luck to everyone still in the running!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Everyone local to DC, you are in my thoughts today.

• Care
Reactions: 16 users
interviewed 12/3, alternate list today :/

• Care
Got hit with an R after being put on hold in August. Having interviewed and having been waitlisted here last cycle, this one hurts

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 15 users
I got the R too, today! Along with another. Hoping for an acceptance from my two Is elsewhere...

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Still on hold. I just want them to make a decision on my file already.

Reactions: 2 users
Been under review since early November and still on hold.

Does GW give any post II R’s? Or is it either an acceptance or alternate list at this point?

Do y’all think this is the time to send updates? Still on hold since August.

pre-II rejection this morning. good luck to the rest of you in the running!

• Care
Received II today. Complete 9/12 and pre-II hold since October.

Reactions: 12 users
Interview today as well! Complete 7/29 and pre-II hold since August!

Reactions: 9 users
Did either of you send update letters? Congrats!
Thanks! I sent an update letter in late October (I had started working at a new job right before I sent in my secondary, so I talked about that) and then I sent in a short letter of interest right before Christmas.

Reactions: 1 user
Do y’all think this is the time to send updates? Still on hold since August.
I would say go for it! I was on hold since September or October (can't remember), sent an update in December, and got the II the next day.

II today!

1) Anyone know if we are supposed to receive a confirmation email back after emailing them our confirmation of the interview date?

2) I also sent the confirmation email to GW in a separate email than the one they sent us extending the II. Is that correct?

Thanks and congrats to everyone else on the II!

Reactions: 3 users
II today!

1) Anyone know if we are supposed to receive a confirmation email back after emailing them our confirmation of the interview date?

2) I also sent the confirmation email to GW in a separate email than the one they sent us extending the II. Is that correct?

Thanks and congrats to everyone else on the II!
Congrats!
I received the confirmation email from them 2 days after sending my confirmation. I sent my confirmation in a separate email.

How has everyone been preparing for interviews?

Congrats on your IIs!! Did either of you notice whether you went "under review" again on the portal? Thanks :)
Thank you! I'm not sure because I hadn't checked the portal for a while before receiving the invite.

is there a facebook page yet for accepted students? /how will we know when one is created

Anyone accepted here get the certiphi background email yet?
I’d called them earlier and they told me it won’t be released until Jan 14th. Not sure if it’s just me or GWU-related.