-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Loma Linda
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
53476892
Full Member
Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats? And are you SDA?Just received a regular decision II! Submitted 7/20. OOS.
I saw mine the morning of, if you press the start interview buttonDoes anyone know if you get the interviewer's name ahead of time?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if they have ever given reg. MD applicants decisions before Dec?
Just got my call today for Regular MD acceptance, breathless and shocked
PlusUltra2020
Full Member
omg congratulations!! that's amazing!Just got my call today for Regular MD acceptance, breathless and shocked
I know you're probably celebrating right now (rightfully so!), but do you mind sharing your complete date & interview date when you get a chance? Again, congratulations!!
FallGuy1867
Full Member
+1 :”) was not expecting to hear back so soonJust got my call today for Regular MD acceptance, breathless and shocked
Me too! Its unbelievable most probably Ill be in class with you dude!! Congrats!!+1 :”) was not expecting to hear back so soon
I'm rolling and celebrating! I think this the only silver lining in this messy 2020. I am URM AMCAS verified 8/4 , secondary invite on 8/4 and I returned it 8/13. I miraculously received ii on 10/5 and had the interview on 10/8. Then of course it was radio silence till today!! I was nearly sending that call to VM. Hope the best for you tooomg congratulations!! that's amazing!
I know you're probably celebrating right now (rightfully so!), but do you mind sharing your complete date & interview date when you get a chance? Again, congratulations!!
FallGuy1867
Full Member
wooooot!!! thank you and congratulations to you as well. 🙂Me too! Its unbelievable most probably Ill be in class with you dude!! Congrats!!
CONGRATS!!!Just got my call today for Regular MD acceptance, breathless and shocked
PlusUltra2020
Full Member
Wow omg you had only 3 days to prep for your interview?! you must have slayed it then! thanks for providing the info, and congrats again on your acceptance!!I'm rolling and celebrating! I think this the only silver lining in this messy 2020. I am URM AMCAS verified 8/4 , secondary invite on 8/4 and I returned it 8/13. I miraculously received ii on 10/5 and had the interview on 10/8. Then of course it was radio silence till today!! I was nearly sending that call to VM. Hope the best for you too
do y'all think they will call the religious leader you list in the secondary application?
yeah, at least for me, they did call the person I listed and he said they spoke to him for about 30mins. but that's after the interview.do y'all think they will call the religious leader you list in the secondary application?
Has anyone gotten an interview since the last acceptances?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you guys think they will send out more acceptances today??
I just want an interview lol. This thread is so dead
IS/OOS? SDA?I interviewed yesterday 11/18! I received a secondary 8/30, submitted 10/20 and received interview invitation 11/3!
I am out of state! Not SDA but I am a Christian and I went to a Christian undergraduate university. 3.93 GPA and 510 MCATIS/OOS? SDA?
I received an interview invitation on 11/3 and interviewed today.Has anyone gotten an interview since the last acceptances?
To any accepted students (or anyone who knows), do we know when orientation will be this year? I went digging and came up empty.
PlusUltra2020
Full Member
Anyone still crossing their fingers of another round of II in the nearish future?
toes and fingers crossed!Anyone still crossing their fingers of another round of II in the nearish future?
The acceptance letter says orientation is July 30-31 and then white coat ceremony at the end on July 31To any accepted students (or anyone who knows), do we know when orientation will be this year? I went digging and came up empty.
Hi all, I am interviewing on Monday and have not received a whole lot of information from LLU about what the interview day will entail. Those of you who have interviewed, is there only an interview component (2X 45 min. interviews), or is there a panel and introduction part of the day, too? Thank you 🙂
congrats! When were you complete and when did you get the II?Hi all, I am interviewing on Monday and have not received a whole lot of information from LLU about what the interview day will entail. Those of you who have interviewed, is there only an interview component (2X 45 min. interviews), or is there a panel and introduction part of the day, too? Thank you 🙂
As far as the interview itself, it is just the two, one-on-one interviews. However, in the portal there is a link to about an hour-long YouTube video that is very informative and should answer a lot of the questions you have. I found it to be really well done compared to other schools I have seen use the same format. And you don’t lose your entire day sitting on Zoom 🙂Hi all, I am interviewing on Monday and have not received a whole lot of information from LLU about what the interview day will entail. Those of you who have interviewed, is there only an interview component (2X 45 min. interviews), or is there a panel and introduction part of the day, too? Thank you 🙂
Complete: 8/11, II: 10/26 🙂congrats! When were you complete and when did you get the II?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where did you find this link in the portal? I interviewed and looked everywhere for the video and couldn’t find it!!As far as the interview itself, it is just the two, one-on-one interviews. However, in the portal there is a link to about an hour-long YouTube video that is very informative and should answer a lot of the questions you have. I found it to be really well done compared to other schools I have seen use the same format. And you don’t lose your entire day sitting on Zoom 🙂
I am having a similar problem. I looked through all of the tabs and do not see it in my portal.Where did you find this link in the portal? I interviewed and looked everywhere for the video and couldn’t find it!!
historically, the 3rd Thurs/Fri of the month based on previous years threads! Looked like they usually started in december for reg MD but hoping this is not the case. Waiting on the A tooAnyone know how often Loma Linda accepts students?
It’s under Interview > Information. Best of luck on your interview!Where did you find this link in the portal? I interviewed and looked everywhere for the video and couldn’t find it!!
Praying hard to the Good Lord.Anyone still crossing their fingers of another round of II in the nearish future?
according to MSAR, last cycle 184 were interviewed and 73 matriculated so thats at least 40%, and that doesn't even include everyone accepted. so Im estimating its around 50-60%Does anyone know the post-II acceptance rate?
clinicalpsychdoc12
New Member
according to MSAR, last cycle 184 were interviewed and 73 matriculated so thats at least 40%, and that doesn't even include everyone accepted. so Im estimating its around 50-60%
Here’s the stats from MSAR, they interviewed 387.
my bad i was looking at in state!
Any new interviews?
D
deleted1048149
🦗🦗🦗
mind sharing stats?interviewed yesterday 12/8! complete 10/07, II 11/18.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futuredoc1506
Full Member
For those that have interviewed, are we expecting to hear back before Christmas or will it more likely be mid January? What do we think?
they usually call on the 2nd Thursday of the month- I'm really hoping to hear tomorrowFor those that have interviewed, are we expecting to hear back before Christmas or will it more likely be mid January? What do we think?
futuredoc1506
Full Member
how long has it been since your interview? Its only been 3 weeks for me.they usually call on the 2nd Thursday of the month- I'm really hoping to hear tomorrow
I just interviewed last week lol. It went really well though and I'm SDA, so I feel like it's possible (but very optimistic) to find out tomorrowhow long has it been since your interview? Its only been 3 weeks for me.
Last edited:
futuredoc1506
Full Member
I am SDA as well, and my interviews seemed to go super well! Im praying that we all find some good news tomorrow! last years trend shows it'll be tomorrow but I'm still not sure what to really expect this cycle.