2020-2021 Maryland

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed 3 weeks ago and did not receive the UMID email.
Did you submit FAFSA/financial aid? My guess is that the UMID email might be for those that already did since the email reads that the system is used for financial aid, etc.

Did you submit FAFSA/financial aid? My guess is that the UMID email might be for those that already did since the email reads that the system is used for financial aid, etc.
Oh damn I never added Maryland to my FAFSA, lol. Just added it. Didn't realize we were supposed to add the school before we are accepted but that makes sense..... Are we supposed to add all the schools we applied to to our FAFSA?

Data for future applicants

Complete - Sept 08
On hold - Nov 10
Rejected - March 9 - today

Gluck everyone.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
WL, interviewed 2/10 :/
feelsbadman... maryland was my top choice in regards to where i interviewed at AHHHHHHHHHH

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Finally rejected after being on hold for a long time. Best of luck to everyone else!

Shallom fellow interviewees, I was waitlisted! II was 2/10. Dunno what to do now, just grovel I guess

• Care
Oh damn I never added Maryland to my FAFSA, lol. Just added it. Didn't realize we were supposed to add the school before we are accepted but that makes sense..... Are we supposed to add all the schools we applied to to our FAFSA?
You should add all schools where you've been offered an interview :)

WL as well, interviewed 2/15

• Care
What's the waitlist movement like here?

pre-II R after being put on hold in November. July complete LM 79 IS. Best of luck to all those still waiting!

• Care
+1 Waitlist, interviewed 2/24, OOS.
Does this school put everyone on a post-II WL if they didn't get accepted?

• Care
Just noticed I finally have the lock/under review on the portal. Fully not optimistic since people have posted multiple times that the interviews are done, but it's definitely new within the past ~week sooo idk

Just noticed I finally have the lock/under review on the portal. Fully not optimistic since people have posted multiple times that the interviews are done, but it's definitely new within the past ~week sooo idk
same, just noticed it too

+1, been on hold since November

Um. I just had the biggest "bruh moment". I found a scholarship in my spam mail...this is crazy

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Me too! Does everyone get this at some point even if it's just before the pre-II R or does this mean there is still a glimmer, albeit a faint one, of hope that they haven't closed the cycle?

Aid packages are supposed to be available today on SURFS at some point, right?

Let me know if you hear anything!
Just saw a post in the Facebook group by Raushanah that there’s a delay so FinAid Packages will go out on Wednesday, 31st March 😕

• Sad
Me too! Does everyone get this at some point even if it's just before the pre-II R or does this mean there is still a glimmer, albeit a faint one, of hope that they haven't closed the cycle?
Just got the pre-II R so I'm guessing just a formality! Best of luck that it means better news for you though :)

• Care