2023-2024 Maryland

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did your interviewers respond to your thank you/how did you feel after your interview??
Interviewed near the end of October, IS. Also was the call during the evening or morning time?
Tbh I think this was my interview i forgot to send thank you notes after oops. I felt very very good after my interview, i connected with both my faculty interviewer and student interviewer well, but that may have been luck. I have a feeling they try hard to match you with interviewers with similar interests because both of mine did and we had great convos. My call was around 2pm on a Tuesday. I think i remember seeing that adcom meets Mondays and then they call monday/tuesday with official emails going on Weds. sorry for long winded explanation and i hope it all works out for you -- maryland is amazing.
 
Both of mine did not...I feel a little worried
Only one of mine responded super briefly and the other not at all, and I got the A. Out of the interviews I've had, I've only gotten responses from about 50% of my thank yous. I wouldn't worry about it at all. They're just busy.
 
Congrats everyone! Just wanted to drop in to mention that sometimes you dont get a call but still get accepted via portal - happened to me last year and felt my heart drop just seeing the "Status update" email. Good luck and hang in there - its all going to work out!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad