You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Wisconsin
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
astrocyte1999
Full Member
Complete 7/17 and haven't heard back. I hope no news means good news.
R. OOS LM73
Bye y’all
Bye y’all
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futurephysician74!
Full Member
I’m sorry to hear that. I wish you all the best for other schools. If you don’t mind, would you let us know when you were complete? I’m trying to check how far they’ve gone through the applications.R. OOS LM73
Bye y’all
Thanks for the kind words!I’m sorry to hear that. I wish you all the best for other schools. If you don’t mind, would you let us know when you were complete? I’m trying to check how far they’ve gone through the applications.
Complete 7/15
QwertyLover123
Full Member
Pre-ll R yesterday. OOS w/ties complete 7/22! Good luck to all
Looks like Wisco is running a bit behind schedule this year. Last year looks like the first MD II's were late August and there were instate ones going out by mid-September. One of my very top choices, so the suspense is making me nervous!
anonymoususer343434
Full Member
Everything is delayed at least 2 weeks from last year in terms of timeline just based on transmission date, probably more in most places due to COVID impacting application review sessions and stuff. I'm in the same boat, but trying not to stress myself out and be logical about it.Looks like Wisco is running a bit behind schedule this year. Last year looks like the first MD II's were late August and there were instate ones going out by mid-September. One of my very top choices, so the suspense is making me nervous!
yep, makes total sense. not worrying about it for now eitherEverything is delayed at least 2 weeks from last year in terms of timeline just based on transmission date, probably more in most places due to COVID impacting application review sessions and stuff. I'm in the same boat, but trying not to stress myself out and be logical about it.
D
deleted1040408
does Wisco usually send OOS IIs first?
does Wisco usually send OOS IIs first?
I am not sure, based on last year's thread it seems maybe they did but someone else might be able to answer better. It would make since though because Wisco is in the fairly unique spot of having in-state residents unable to submit until well after out-of-state applicants.
II just now! Complete 7/13 OOS with family ties! Incredibly excited!
D
deleted899789
Have they began IS MD interviews yet?
just got the R; OOS LM: 66; applying MD and DO
peace out homies
peace out homies
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nontraddddds
Full Member
complete date?just got the R; OOS LM: 66; applying MD and DO
peace out homies
Sounds like they're getting to it!! Looks like just OOS so far? Hoping to see some IS II soon too!
complete date?
aug 3
Nontraddddds
Full Member
Thank you.aug 3
Any IS peeps hearing anything?
Any IS peeps hearing anything?
IS, still nothing yet for me
Nothing yet, but I wasn't complete until mid-august.Any IS peeps hearing anything?
Same, couldn't submit until 8/17Nothing yet, but I wasn't complete until mid-august.
anonymoususer343434
Full Member
Yeah, seems like for the most part they are going chronologically and since IS had to be delayed, wouldn't be surprised if that's why they delay.Same, couldn't submit until 8/17
Not sure its completely chronological. Submitted 7/18 (OOS) and havn't heard a peep. Unless I am on hold and they just didn't tell me.Yeah, seems like for the most part they are going chronologically and since IS had to be delayed, wouldn't be surprised if that's why they delay.
anonymoususer343434
Full Member
All the II's so far have been complete 7/17 or prior as far as I can tell, but regardless only 2 seem to be August and IS applicants can't be completed before August 1? I believe, which is why I said they may not have heard yet. I'm 7/16 OOS and haven't heard, but wouldn't expect perfect chronological order either, just seems the general trend, varies by reviewerNot sure its completely chronological. Submitted 7/18 (OOS) and havn't heard a peep. Unless I am on hold and they just didn't tell me.
Last edited:
astrocyte1999
Full Member
Completed 7/17. No II or rejection so far.
kittensneezes
Full Member
+1 MSTPCompleted 7/17. No II or rejection so far.
II today, OOS with no ties. Complete 7/19
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
penguinspenguins
Full Member
II today. Instate submitted on first day possible for in state. Confused by all their programming and also when I actually was scheduled for an interview. I think I should get a confirmation email of the actual time of the interview?
D
deleted899789
Congrats! What date is your interview? Stats?II today. Instate submitted on first day possible for in state. Confused by all their programming and also when I actually was scheduled for an interview. I think I should get a confirmation email of the actual time of the interview?
penguinspenguins
Full Member
Thanks! 518 MCAT and 3.64 gpa. The interview date is over 3 separate days from October 21-23. with pre-programming we need to watch before the actual thing. The email did not explain the process well so hoping to get more info soon.Congrats! What date is your interview? Stats?
smc253
Full Member
Congrats!! What about VITA?Thanks! 518 MCAT and 3.64 gpa. The interview date is over 3 separate days from October 21-23. with pre-programming we need to watch before the actual thing. The email did not explain the process well so hoping to get more info soon.
Nontraddddds
Full Member
Wait, so the interview is consisted of 3 days?Thanks! 518 MCAT and 3.64 gpa. The interview date is over 3 separate days from October 21-23. with pre-programming we need to watch before the actual thing. The email did not explain the process well so hoping to get more info soon.
D
deleted899789
Thanks! URM/ORM?Thanks! 518 MCAT and 3.64 gpa. The interview date is over 3 separate days from October 21-23. with pre-programming we need to watch before the actual thing. The email did not explain the process well so hoping to get more info soon.
D
deleted928067
I just got rejected
Nontraddddds
Full Member
I am sorry to hear that. Stay strong. Complete date? OOS or IS?I just got rejected
D
deleted928067
July twenty something. i am OOS too so idk but also mcat was super lowI am sorry to hear that. Stay strong. Complete date? OOS or IS?
Thanks! 518 MCAT and 3.64 gpa. The interview date is over 3 separate days from October 21-23. with pre-programming we need to watch before the actual thing. The email did not explain the process well so hoping to get more info soon.
It is three weekdays? Some people work and will struggle getting that kind of time off what the heck. Did they give times?
penguinspenguins
Full Member
ORMThanks! URM/ORM?
penguinspenguins
Full Member
So need to complete VITA before interview week starts. Looks like a few QandA sessions and general info sessions throughout the week during the day on Wednesday and Friday. 2 interviews on either Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. Everything is mid-dayIt is three weekdays? Some people work and will struggle getting that kind of time off what the heck. Did they give times?
penguinspenguins
Full Member
I have no idea what to expect from that, I'd assume it tests how well you work with other people?How do people feel about the small group interview? Does anyone know if it will be some sort of group activity with other interviewees, or kind of like a normal interview but with more people?
I forgot to reply again. II IS last Friday! URM. LM 66.8 and WARS 75.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thats awesome! Did you send in the secondary right on the first day for IS?I forgot to reply again. II IS last Friday! URM. LM 66.8 and WARS 75.
Hopeful_MD_Cat_Mom
Full Member
VITA invite just now OOS MSTP applicant
Complete 7/31
LM 69
Complete 7/31
LM 69
For those that got IIs for regular MD, did you all ever receive an invite for VITA? Or is that only for MSTP?
D
deleted899789
My portal says that my "application is ready", but it does not say "under review". Is this the same for everyone else? Does it change to "under review" when they look at my application? Thanks!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 722
- Views
- 237K