2020-2021 Wisconsin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
R today :’)

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R, LM 72. Complete 8/16. OOS, no ties, so no surprise.

Wishing all the best to the rest of you.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Complete 8/15, OOS with no ties and have heard nothing.

Reactions: 1 user
Have any in-state people heard back who submitted after the first day?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
IS. Submitted 8/17 because I thought that was the earliest submit date (they had conflicting info between their email and website). Haven't heard back yet

Pre-II R just now.
Completed 7/15 OOS, no ties
Should've known = =

Goodluck to everyone! Hope an II comes your way <3

• Care
Also just got a VITA invite for MSTP! I recorded mine a few weeks ago so I can only hope past me did well enough...

Have you heard anything back since they requested VITA? Trying to gage if I totally bombed it or if we are all just waiting for the next wave of MSTP.

wait you have heard back or have not? I am in state and submitted the first day and haven't heard anything at all yet.
haven't heard a word sadly

Have you heard anything back since they requested VITA? Trying to gage if I totally bombed it or if we are all just waiting for the next wave of MSTP.
From what I understand they have sent out the first two waves of MSTP interviews for the October and November interview dates. I expect two more waves of IIs, one in December for the January interview date and one in January for the February interview date!

From what I understand they have sent out the first two waves of MSTP interviews for the October and November interview dates. I expect two more waves of IIs, one in December for the January interview date and one in January for the February interview date!

Good to know, I've been stressing myself beyond belief if you're right and I'm not going to hear anything until December ah haha

Thank you!!!

Just received my first R today :(
OOS, LM 69, complete 8/25

Good luck everyone <3

• Care
I am confused on the order of how they are processing apps. I was complete 8/12 and haven't heard anything, should this be cause for alarm?

I am confused on the order of how they are processing apps. I was complete 8/12 and haven't heard anything, should this be cause for alarm?
I was complete 7/17 (OOS with ties) and have yet to hear. The waiting is driving me insane, but from other posts, it sounds like the review/interview process isn't chronological. I'm choosing to remain *very* cautiously optimistic that we may hear something positive later in the cycle!

Got the R today. Complete 8/19.

• Care
OOS complete 8/9 still waiting to hear back. Not going to get my hopes up though...

I received an II for the November session! But I had already recorded my VITA two months prior, so maybe it was just transmitted and reviewed sooner? There are so many factors and still plenty of time! Wishing you the best of luck and sending you ~relaxing energy~

IS submitted on 8/17 (which I also thought was the first day because there was discrepancies between email and website) and have heard absolutely nothing yet. It really looks like the order is definitely not chronological. It seems like some II for IS have already been sent out, so I'm hoping to hear soon!
Anyone else on the same boat?
I'm in the same boat! (im)patiently waiting...

Reactions: 3 users
Just got rejected. IS, and this is my undergrad and current employer. Pretty stunned, thought I would at least be interviewed. LM 74

• Sad
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
Just got rejected. IS, and this is my undergrad and current employer. Pretty stunned, thought I would at least be interviewed. LM 74
Omg I am so sorry. Hoping you hear better news from other schools! I am assuming you submitted the secondary right on 8/17?

Omg I am so sorry. Hoping you hear better news from other schools! I am assuming you submitted the secondary right on 8/17?
Yes, I was complete on the first day. Thanks, it is still a bit surreal. Good luck to everyone else

• Care
Yes, I was complete on the first day. Thanks, it is still a bit surreal. Good luck to everyone else
I am so surprised they started handing out Rs to IS applicants already. Keep your head high dude, this cycle sucks haha

Can someone please link to the spreadsheet with interviews, rejections and acceptances on it? I don't know what it's called :/