2021-2022 UC Davis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't get why they show different numbers??? I hope I'm wrong lol
I had a friend pull it up, and it showed +39 too. Not sure why there’s a discrepancy, but there’s no way that they called 39 people on Friday, right?

I had a friend pull it up, and it showed +39 too. Not sure why there’s a discrepancy, but there’s no way that they called 39 people on Friday, right?
This is really weird. It just updated to +40 on my phone. I pulled it up on my laptop and it says "no new members in the last week". Seems strange to see the discrepancy between the two.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
So we don't have any hope after all...

• Sad
admissions center has stated that they said they accept people up until late july.

admissions center has stated that they said they accept people up until late july.

Yes! Online the final date says July 15th!
IMG_0763.jpg

I’m gonna stay on the waitlist until the end of May….unless I get the R first haha. This is my top choice but I already want to commit.

For those of you who got off the wait-list, how long did they give you to decide?

Members don't see this ad :)
lets hope theres more movement coming up soon, feeling a little stressed tbh HAHAH

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
JUST GOT THE A!!! Interviewed 4/1!!! Good luck everyone!!!

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats!!! That's amazing💕 Fellow waitlister here and new to sdn. I interviewed on 1/21 so a few months back and waiting since then🥺 Have any January interviewees heard back from the waitlist?

do you guys think that most of the WL movement is over? im trying to figure out if i should just move on at this point

do you guys think that most of the WL movement is over? im trying to figure out if i should just move on at this point
From what I have seen in past cycle threads, it seems as there is a initial movement in the WL followed by a wave of rejections, and then a smaller wave of acceptances near the end of May to early July. We might still have a bit more movement these next two weeks.

Only a few people added to the FB page this week it seems.

Did anyone else get a track program interview while being waitlisted? I got one and not sure if it's a sign of hope 😭

Last edited:
Has anyone been accepted to the ACE-PC program? Just wanted to ask a few questions.

Just got the A off the wait-list!
Keep your hopes up everyone ❤️

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone received their official program contract? I was told I’d receive it in mid-May but haven’t heard anything yet

Congrats! For those who got off the waitlist, would you mind sharing when you interviewed? Thanks :)

+6 added to facebook page since this past Monday. (223->229) Still a tiny bit of movement it seems. Also, last years page seems to have over 300 members -- should that mean we should assume more movement? I know its super late in the game regardless just curious...

Reactions: 2 users
question: today is the CTE for one of the schools I was admitted to. However, I still want to be on the waitlist for UCD. It states that I have to individually inform the schools after the CTE about my application. How do i go about this? do i call them? email them?

There's about 238 people in the FB group...they've added about 25 people since May 10th :/

I GOT IN, JUST GOT THE CALL!! Interviewed 12/6 I am so grateful for everyone here IM GONNA BE A DOCTORRRRR

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Does anyone know if post WL rejections have been sent out yet? On last year's thread, these began around 5/25 but I haven't heard anything since being WL

just got an email saying that the class is full and the chances of any more movement are minimal :/

Reactions: 1 users
Finally got the long awaited R everyone good luck with your other acceptances/waitlists!