2022-2023 Charles R. Drew University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Question,

When y’all replaced to the pre req checklist email, did you get a response back? I sent an email w my prerequisites but she never responded

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Question,

When y’all replaced to the pre req checklist email, did you get a response back? I sent an email w my prerequisites but she never responded
They responded to my prereq email quickly, telling me they cleared me, and I received an A email 2 days later.

Do any LA natives have reccomendations on any safe/relatively close to campus neighborhoods where I can find an apartment?

I was told that lab has to be stated in our transcripts?? Lol but what if they’re part of a class, so lab classes aren’t separated and stated in a transcript.

I was told that lab has to be stated in our transcripts?? Lol but what if they’re part of a class, so lab classes aren’t separated and stated in a transcript.
That's why they requested for us to complete the checklist to indicate what the lab is called or what course it's clumped with

Members don't see this ad :)
That's why they requested for us to complete the checklist to indicate what the lab is called or what course it's clumped with
Correct! I received a second email confirming my prereqs have been met….again 🥹 idk what’s goin on babes

Reactions: 1 users
Got the A last night, at 11:30, after I had just fallen asleep.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Are decisions rolling based on interview date?
Don’t think so, looks like some that interviewed in February got accepted then others that interviewed in December accepted a few days later.

Reactions: 1 user
i interviewed in dec. nothing yet. i wonder how many people they've accepted and also how many people have turned down the acceptance already.

Do you guys think rejections will start coming out on March 15 or is that date unimportant now?

I had to do ucsd extension to meet requirement since i took Chem 1B without lab at ucb extension

Just received a pre-requisite email.

Did anyone attend UCLA, UCSD, UCI, UCSB, etc. and actually have 1 full year of lab? I had quarter lab courses for my gen chem and organic chem but not a year's worth. How did you all fill that portion out?

Got my A 2 hours ago!!!! I was driving and almost fainted when I got the email notification

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Just received a pre-requisite email.

Did anyone attend UCLA, UCSD, UCI, UCSB, etc. and actually have 1 full year of lab? I had quarter lab courses for my gen chem and organic chem but not a year's worth. How did you all fill that portion out?
I attended a quarter system UC and our lab/lecture classes were combined for all 3 quarters so that fulfilled the prerequisite.

are you currently enrolled or taking the class that starts april 3rd?
I did winter session that started in Jan when i found out it didn’t meet requirement for Howard so i just enrolled in what i could find . It was like $1100 though 😢

• Wow
i interviewed in December. One of the first interviews. I got a prerequisite email and found out about a requirement I didn’t fulfill. I emailed them and call them and left a vm. But didn’t hear back :/

• Care
  • Hmm
i interviewed in December. One of the first interviews. I got a prerequisite email and found out about a requirement I didn’t fulfill. I emailed them and call them and left a vm. But didn’t hear back :/
which requirement was it?

how did you find out? by them noticing it and emailing you back about it or when you were filling it out yourself?

Orgo lab 2

When I was filling it out. They should for sure pre check people before giving them an interview:(
I don't meet the Orgo lab 2 requirement, but I submitted the prereq table anyway, and I was told that I met the Prereq requirements.

is anyone else always checking their email :/

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users