2023-2024 Chicago Med (Rosalind Franklin)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They'll send you more information in the follow up emails.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
OOS pre-II R just now. The email just said I had a status update and to check the portal; the rejection letter was in the portal. I know "this could have been an email" is sort of a cliche at this point, but it's true.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS pre-II R just now. The email just said I had a status update and to check the portal; the rejection letter was in the portal. I know "this could have been an email" is sort of a cliche at this point, but it's true.
+1 I did not appreciate logging into the portal to see the big R.

Reactions: 1 users
+1 OOS pre-II R. It’s been real friends 🫡

Hi friends, I just finished interviewing today. For those who sent thank you letters, did you remember the names of the interviewers and did you send each of them a personalized note?

Hi friends, I just finished interviewing today. For those who sent thank you letters, did you remember the names of the interviewers and did you send each of them a personalized note?
I didn’t remember any of their names and I don’t think they expect you too. I just addressed mine to Latrice and thanked the whole committee.

Reactions: 2 users
anyone received an accept in last one month after getting on waitlist ?

IS AL, randomly checked the portal and saw the form there. Interviewed early February

IS AL - what is with no email and just updating the portal? Any idea on AL movement here?

Members don't see this ad :)
IS AL - what is with no email and just updating the portal? Any idea on AL movement here?
My friend got waitlisted, then got in a week later. Then he turned it down. So I’m assuming it’s decent and will probably pick up in April/may

Do they do post II Rs? Seems like there’s just been a lot of WL

Does anyone know if filling out a fafsa form for them will impact admission chances?

Hi all, I have an interview this Tuesday, is there something mandatory on Monday too?

Does anyone know if filling out a fafsa form for them will impact admission chances?
I doubt they will look at your finances/taxes before admitting you, seems like a lot of work. Plus they’ve already been admitting people before fafsa so it must not matter very much.

Reactions: 1 users
How long does RFU take to release decisions post interview? I didn’t see a date listed anywhere and the post interview email simply said that the “Student Admissions Committee will be making decisions very soon”.

How long does RFU take to release decisions post interview? I didn’t see a date listed anywhere and the post interview email simply said that the “Student Admissions Committee will be making decisions very soon”.
They typically take about 4-6 weeks? I got mine just about a month after my interview.

Are there role-playing and teamwork-based questions for the MMI?

CMS website doesn't specify like the PT program does and haven't received any response from admissions yet. I would greatly appreciate the help.

Are there role-playing and teamwork-based questions for the MMI?

CMS website doesn't specify like the PT program does and haven't received any response from admissions yet. I would greatly appreciate the help.
Doubt anyone will be giving specifics on the MMI. Questions can change. Just know your application, potentially common MMI questions/ethics questions, and review the SDN interview feedback page.

Doubt anyone will be giving specifics on the MMI. Questions can change. Just know your application, potentially common MMI questions/ethics questions, and review the SDN interview feedback page.
Thank you for the advice! I greatly appreciate it.

i think the waitlist is huge this year. I have seen very few post-II R's
I kinda doubt the number of people waitlisted varies that much. I’ve heard that more than half of people waitlisted at Rosalind get an A so I’m assuming it’s the same this year.

Reactions: 3 users
I kinda doubt the number of people waitlisted varies that much. I’ve heard that more than half of people waitlisted at Rosalind get an A so I’m assuming it’s the same this year.
God I hope so.

Reactions: 2 users
I haven’t seen someone getting an A here for a minute