Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to try applying this cycle. I'm having a bit of a hard time figuring out which schools are more experience than GPA oriented. Any suggestions? I'm also hoping my GRE will improve after a few months of private tutoring!
My chem tutor would be in addition to a professor, so no worries there. He is just the only one that can really explain the issues I've overcome over the years, so that's why I thought it might be a good thing to have.
Thanks for your feedback!!
Sent from my SM-G935V using SDN mobile
In my experience schools that don't list a minimum GPA requirement for applications tend to be a little more experience oriented. When will you know your last 45 GPA? That may help you figure out some schools to apply to as well.
So I am currently contemplating whether it's worth the money to apply or if I should wait and take a gap year to gain more experience. I don't want to pay to apply if there's no chance I will get in. If it matters, I'm planning on applying to: Penn, NC State, Mizzou, Illinois, and Texas A&M