9
907914
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in danger.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I am in danger.
Complete date and stats please?II today, just checked my email. Non-Canadian international applicant
Noodlehead confirmed fire
I never got a complete email and received an II a few weeks ago, so definitely not a silent rejection! Good luck to you!Did anyone just get a complete email? I submitted 7/10 and was marked complete on the portal.
People with II’s did you get a complete email?
Or was this a subtle rejection? lol
+1I never got a complete email and received an II a few weeks ago, so definitely not a silent rejection! Good luck to you!
I think that’s overthinking it. View it as a confirmation that they have all your stuff. I submitted 7/8 and have yet to get one.Thanks for the positivity! I checked last year’s thread tho... 🙁
Edit: ppl with IIs last year never got the email, while the very few who got the email were eventually rejected. Perhaps a “view later” pile idk just speculation. *worring about the quality of my application intensities*
I got a "complete" email immediately after submitting secondary. Pretty sure that's standard. Perhaps yours just got verified with letters. Or a glitch.Did anyone just get a complete email? I submitted 7/10 and was marked complete on the portal, but also got an email just now.
People with II’s did you get a complete email?
Or was this a subtle rejection? lol
Edit: I meant I got a complete email just now.
So getting a complete email is bad lol?
I have a third option. I submitted my app and they gave me the complete email within 10 mins. Aka I was reviewed and rejected in 10 mins. In all honesty I don’t know wtf is happening but you’re overthinking itJust my neuroticism, I’ll delete my posts, sorry everyone.
No I did not receive a complete email.But did you receive a complete email
7/8Complete date?
The plot thickens.No I did not receive a complete email.
Complete date?
stats? IS/OOS? Lefty/Righty/Ambidextrous? Social Security number???? BENCH PRESS?????
I think a lot of us who submitted on 7/8 didn't receive a complete email, though. It may be that they just hadn't set up the automated system to send them out.
OOS. Righty. 123456789. 2. (the last two are fake obv.)stats? IS/OOS? Lefty/Righty/Ambidextrous? Social Security number???? BENCH PRESS?????
I submitted early august and didn't get the e-mailI think a lot of us who submitted on 7/8 didn't receive a complete email, though. It may be that they just hadn't set up the automated system to send them out.
I submitted early august and didn't get the e-mail
You realize that you saying “let’s go about this scientifically” doesn’t make it scientific lolOk lets go about this scientifically. Has anybody who received a complete email received a II?
how big boiYou realize that you saying “let’s go about this scientifically” doesn’t make it scientific lol
Ok lets go about this scientifically. Has anybody who received a complete email received a II?
I like where your heads at but how about we go about this artistically. Has anybody who received a complete email received a II?Ok lets go about this mathematically. Has anybody who received a complete email received a II?
They recently changed their spice scale...so what was a 3 is now a 4...and a 5 will send you to the Presby EDNoodlehead confirmed fire
I have a severe cat allergy and did not receive a complete email. This line of thinking looks promisingOk lets go about this photosynthetically. Has anybody who has a cat allergy received a complete email?
1. Harvey Dent, can we trust him?Senior thesis: Electronic mail communication with University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine: what do they mean & can we trust them?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.