About the Ads
Sep 20, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Im pretty sure it wasnt there until now
reference the "date received" I have a committee decision document on mine from February 7th which, I assume, says I am on the WL.

Feb 9, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone have a Committee Decision letter for 2/7 or 2/15 that has not received a PREP email? Or did most people with Committee Decision Letters uploaded receive an email? Just trying to gauge what this letter means for forward movement

Reactions: kkweens
About the Ads
Sep 20, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone have a Committee Decision letter for 2/7 or 2/15 that has not received a PREP email? Or did most people with Committee Decision Letters uploaded receive an email? Just trying to gauge what this letter means for forward movement
2/7 Letter +1 didn't apply for PREP so no email

studentdoctornetworque

2+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Me

About the Ads
May 27, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Committee decision 02/07, no PREP email. Congrats to all accepted!

Reactions: chemtime
Feb 9, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
People who received the PREP email, do they have significant research experience or are they in need of research? Has there been anyone, currently or historically, who have not received a PREP email but was still accepted the following day?

Reactions: j.elise
Sep 16, 2019
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
2/17 committee decision no PREP email - congrats to all those accepted!!
No committee decision and no prep email (haha I'm just a "no" in every way XD), and yeah congrats to the next round of accepted peeps :)

Btech305

2+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
People who received the PREP email, do they have significant research experience or are they in need of research? Has there been anyone, currently or historically, who have not received a PREP email but was still accepted the following day?
Got the PREP email and have significant research experiences

About the Ads
Feb 3, 2020
San Diego, CA
Status
Medical Student
Congrats to all accepted!!!

My status came back to WL :cat:
But it seems that we found the tell for WL movement.

I'll stay for the memes and paranoia, but I am giving up on Pitt.
So, I'll carry the A I already got from a school that loved me at first sight.
I hope that I meet you all down the road for residency, I am def applying to Pitt again:prof:

Jul 23, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Soooo has anyone done any searching back to see when the second wave of waitlist releases have been in the past? & congrats to all accepted yesterday!!

BeingForItself

2+ Year Member
Feb 25, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Soooo has anyone done any searching back to see when the second wave of waitlist releases have been in the past? & congrats to all accepted yesterday!!
Last year the waitlist moved again in the first days of April, just a couple days after financial aid offers went out. I think that was the last big movement last year.

I'm pretty bummed out that I wound up on the waitlist again, especially because all of my other interviews so far have led to waitlists. Congrats to everyone who got accepted and good luck to us waitlist people! For those of us who still want to attend Pitt, let's hope we roll off the waitlist soon.

May 27, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Last year the waitlist moved again in the first days of April, just a couple days after financial aid offers went out. I think that was the last big movement last year.

I'm pretty bummed out that I wound up on the waitlist again, especially because all of my other interviews so far have led to waitlists. Congrats to everyone who got accepted and good luck to us waitlist people! For those of us who still want to attend Pitt, let's hope we roll off the waitlist soon.
I’m in the same boat. Waitlisted everywhere I interviewed. Rooting for you because I feel your frustration!!

Chromium Surfer

SDN Gold Donor
Gold Donor
2+ Year Member
May 24, 2015
Status
Waiting's the most difficult part. Pitt was certainly my top choice, so the WL definitely hurts. If anyone needs to vent or just wants to chat, DM me! I'd love to talk to all you awesome people
Unrelated but I just started watching the Witcher and I am hooked! I just finished the episode when Geralt fought the skriga and yennefer did the body transformation ritual:corny:

Sep 16, 2019
Status

Yeah I bet a lot of schools at around April will all of a sudden open the flood gates...especially April 15 and April 30 when people basically have to narrow down their acceptances!

About the Ads