-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Tulane
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted972488
I’ve been under review since mid-July and haven’t received any news. Don’t expect anything. Be pleasantly (or unpleasantly) surprised if/when you do.Under review 8/20. Anybody know when I should expect news
Samesies! I have been under review since July 22nd
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futurebremd
Full Member
Under Review 8/20 as well, R today 🙂Under review 8/20. Anybody know when I should expect news
Sorry to hear that 🙁Under Review 8/20 as well, R today 🙂
ganginguponthesun2020
Full Member
Under review since 8/7, radio silence.
I submitted a month ago and I’m still not under review.Under review since 8/7, radio silence.
D
deleted972488
Just got an “on hold” email. Lol
Just got placed on hold. Lol
+1, guessing there'll be a massive wave of these today.
+1
+1. Under review 7/14Just got placed on hold. Lol
anxiouzbroni
Full Member
+1; At least I finally heard something after 2 months of silence!Just got placed on hold. Lol
On "hold for possible interview" today.
Under review many moons ago - 7/12.
Under review many moons ago - 7/12.
Lol is this hold different than any other hold? Why did the wording of it make it sound so nice.
uclabruin1919
Full Member
pre-II hold lmao and was under review 07/05 (OOS CA applicant)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ErrythingBlack
Full Member
+1Just got an “on hold” email. Lol
VersaceBuffalo
Full Member
Lol is this hold different than any other hold? Why did the wording of it make it sound so nice.
Considering they're already scheduling interviews into Feb/March, I'm fully considering this an R lol
Edit: I deleted the Tulane "hold" email, and got an identical email not a minute later. Thanks for the reminder, Tulane.
+5
Okay did a quick glance at last years thread. People did get interviews after holds -- but obviously im sure its only for people that have withdrawn there interview slots. So its not the kiss of death like at drexel or nymc but obviously its not ideal. Most people were rejected at the end.
+1. OOS complete 7/16.Just got an “on hold” email. Lol
On hold! Honestly not complaining, had an R very set in stone in my head so I’ll take it
alwaysnice
Full Member
+2. OOS, under review 8/9+1. OOS complete 7/16.
+2+1, guessing there'll be a massive wave of these today.
Tulane not letting go. Complete 7/18
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aloe paleo
Full Member
finally got a complete email today
On hold for interview as well, complete 7/18 and under review 8/1
On hold for an interview. Submitted secondary 7/22, complete on 8/8.
Listen...so many people were rejected already. If Tulane did not think we were a good fit they would’ve rejected us straight up!! Stay positive (I’m happy lmao). People may cancel their interviews or turn down Tulane after being accepted.
Listen...so many people were rejected already. If Tulane did not think we were a good fit they would’ve rejected us straight up!! Stay positive (I’m happy lmao). People may cancel their interviews or turn down Tulane after being accepted.
On hold for an interview. Submitted secondary 7/22, complete on 8/8.
Listen...so many people were rejected already. If Tulane did not think we were a good fit they would’ve rejected us already!!! Stay positive (I’m happy lmao). People may cancel their interviews or turn down Tulane after being accepted.
1. Love your outlook
2. Love your username, can definitely relate
7
756034
+2. OOS, under review 8/9
Oh god. I was under review the same day. I haven't heard anything yet and am so on edge now. That hold is coming.
Oh god. I was under review the same day. I haven't heard anything yet and am so on edge now. That hold is coming.
Ok same but I'm waiting for the fat R.
Hold! complete/ under review since 7/5!
7
756034
Ok same but I'm waiting for the fat R.
No dno. I won't accept that. Positive thoughts, positive thoughts. But also hold my hand because I'm scared haha
D
deleted820490
Didn't get any news yet, but it seems like they put on hold the "lower stat" applicants with an overall strong profile?
anxiouzbroni
Full Member
I have no idea how it works! I'm a LM ~76 so I wouldn't say low stat. Maybe it has something to do with mission fit?Didn't get any news yet, but it seems like they put on hold the "lower stat" applicants with an overall strong profile?

High stat (no brag) checking in put on hold. Tulane doesn’t care about stats too much
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
got that thiccy on hold email was made up for uvm giving me some love
On hold too. Thanks Tulane
ganginguponthesun2020
Full Member
Tulane leaving me on read. Under review 8/7, still under review 😵
Thanks Obama
D
deleted820490
+1 to still in progress