2019-2020 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is it reasonable to guess that the next wave of interview invites will be October 15?

Not sure about the day of but probably like a week after that when they find out how many people cancel interviews and decide who they want to bring in.

According to MSAR

Tulane accepted stats - 3.64 3.54 512

Tulane matriculated stats - 3.57 3.47 510

As you can see there is a noticeable difference. The higher stat applicants will choose more competitive schools and some will choose their state schools.

Reactions: 6 users
Not sure about the day of but probably like a week after that when they find out how many people cancel interviews and decide who they want to bring in.

According to MSAR

Tulane accepted stats - 3.64 3.54 512

Tulane matriculated stats - 3.57 3.47 510

As you can see there is a noticeable difference. The higher stat applicants will choose more competitive schools and some will choose their state schools.

Perfect that just makes me slightly dumber rather than much dumber. I was worried.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
No hold, no rejection, no II, under review Aug 9th.. What should I make of this...?

T1 here. Happy to answer any questions. Can't promise it will be quick though.

i submitted my secondary way back in early sep and i still have the red ! by in progress. is this normal for it to take so long?

i submitted my secondary way back in early sep and i still have the red ! by in progress. is this normal for it to take so long?

They get something like 12,000 applicants a cycle so I’d rather them take long and give as much attention to the large applicant pool rather than rush through and reject/accept without regard for most people that apply.

Reactions: 4 users
Fat effin R today
OOS, LM 73, complete mid July. Good luck guys

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Did anyone who interviewed already get any insight as to whether or not we should expect to hear back tomorrow?

Members don't see this ad :)
August 6th :x they held on for awhile lol

Your complete day was August 6th and you were also under review August 6th?

I got the complete email mid August and then got the under review email late September. lmao by the time they get done reviewing me I feel like all the interview spots will be gone. Oh well.

Good luck with the rest of your cycle! All you need is one school to love you. ;)

Your complete day was August 6th and you were also under review August 6th?

I got the complete email mid August and then got the under review email late September. lmao by the time they get done reviewing me I feel like all the interview spots will be gone. Oh well.

Good luck with the rest of your cycle! All you need is one school to love you. ;)

I got the “complete and under review” email on August 6th, secondary received (with all other app materials in) on July 15th.
& perhaps, but hey you never know until you shoot your shot! And thanks, I’m a reapplicant this cycle so I’m really hoping for some love. Your chance to get an II @ Tulane is 100% better than those who didn’t even apply!!! Good luck to you too! :)

Accepted via email a few minutes ago!!!

Edit: Interviewed 9/6

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Looks like the 9/6'ers are hearing back (9/20 here) and nothing so far.

ACCEPTED!!! (interviewed 9/17)

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I heard on 10/1 (ED), and was accepted. A fellow person who interviewed with us has also heard back and they were waitlisted basically.
I forgot that we had an ED person our day. I still haven’t heard

Reactions: 1 user
Just a reminder that there is a facebook group for TUSOM class of 2024 already up and running, hope to see you all there! Search "Tulane University School of Medicine Class of 2024", dm me if you need a direct link or have questions! ALSO, please be sure to answer the group questions to be accepted in!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
ACCEPTED!!!!!!!! received the email at 11 AM and I interviewed 9/10!!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users