2019-2020 Tulane

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do any current students/people who interviewed last year know how long the standardized patient interview lasts? Also any tips? Thank you!
 
Last edited:
Under my checklist, I'm seeing a red "!" after my LORs, but under the notes it says all 3 have been received. Is anyone else getting this?
 
Under my checklist, I'm seeing a red "!" after my LORs, but under the notes it says all 3 have been received. Is anyone else getting this?

Have you submitted yet? I think it changes once you submit the secondary.
 
If we have check marks next to everything except for "In progress" does that mean that the application isn't complete yet? Could this be because they're closed and unable to update this? Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tulane, that interview...

272016