2019-2020 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Submitted on 7/3 and never got the complete email, but on the portal it says complete so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Submitted on 7/3 and never got the complete email, but on the portal it says complete so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Okay well Tulane's ears must have been burning because I just got the complete email lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do any current students/people who interviewed last year know how long the standardized patient interview lasts? Also any tips? Thank you!

Last edited:
Under my checklist, I'm seeing a red "!" after my LORs, but under the notes it says all 3 have been received. Is anyone else getting this?

Reactions: 1 user
Under my checklist, I'm seeing a red "!" after my LORs, but under the notes it says all 3 have been received. Is anyone else getting this?

Have you submitted yet? I think it changes once you submit the secondary.

Complete and under review: 7/14
Secondary received and submitted 7/8

Reactions: 2 users
If we have check marks next to everything except for "In progress" does that mean that the application isn't complete yet? Could this be because they're closed and unable to update this? Thanks

If we have check marks next to everything except for "In progress" does that mean that the application isn't complete yet? Could this be because they're closed and unable to update this? Thanks

I just got marked complete today, so probably not. It just takes a while. I submitted 7/8.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone still not received Tulane secondary or is it just me?

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Submitted 7/8, marked complete 7/14.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol just received Tulane's secondary today.. what are my chances even if I submit by Wednesday?

Just got an interview invite....... submitted July 3, complete July 7, marked complete July 13.

Omg. I think I'm happy but I might throw up, no really, I'm at work and I don't know what to do with myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22 users
Also got an II!!! Complete 7/5/19, OOS, LM 67-68

Reactions: 10 users
II. OOS. Submitted 7/3. Complete 7/5

Reactions: 5 users
II! OOS LM 70-72 and complete 7/11

Just got an invite too! :^D Submitted on 7/7, Completed on 7/11.

Interview invite!! ED; received/submitted secondary 7/2; emailed under review 7/5!

II received this morning :)
Secondary Received: 7/3
Secondary submitted: 7/8
Application complete notice: 7/12

Interview invitation received this morning. International student here! I am super pumped.
submitted: 7/6
Complete notice: 07/9

Received/Submitted 7/15

Complete 7/8
Under review 7/12
II on 7/15!
Super excited and even more grateful.

Tulane, that interview...

• Haha