-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Tulane
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Submitted on 7/3 and never got the complete email, but on the portal it says complete so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Okay well Tulane's ears must have been burning because I just got the complete email lol
Okay well Tulane's ears must have been burning because I just got the complete email lol
*Now subtly whispering "Tulane, interview me, do it, just do it*
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Under my checklist, I'm seeing a red "!" after my LORs, but under the notes it says all 3 have been received. Is anyone else getting this?
Have you submitted yet? I think it changes once you submit the secondary.
D
deleted972488
Complete and under review: 7/14
Secondary received and submitted 7/8
Secondary received and submitted 7/8
Adang
New Member
Looks like it just updated! Thanks!Have you submitted yet? I think it changes once you submit the secondary.
If we have check marks next to everything except for "In progress" does that mean that the application isn't complete yet? Could this be because they're closed and unable to update this? Thanks
D
deleted972488
If we have check marks next to everything except for "In progress" does that mean that the application isn't complete yet? Could this be because they're closed and unable to update this? Thanks
I just got marked complete today, so probably not. It just takes a while. I submitted 7/8.
Oh okay, thank you! Just trying to make sure I'm not missing anything LOLI just got marked complete today, so probably not. It just takes a while. I submitted 7/8.
Submitted 7/8, marked complete 7/14.
HappyFeet_14
Full Member
Anyone still not received Tulane secondary or is it just me?
I’m still waiting too
Me tooAnyone still not received Tulane secondary or is it just me?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol just received Tulane's secondary today.. what are my chances even if I submit by Wednesday?
You're fine, just submit it this week. They are probably behind schedule since the campus was closed so use it to your advantage.Lol just received Tulane's secondary today.. what are my chances even if I submit by Wednesday?
pengo
Full Member
Lol just received Tulane's secondary today.. what are my chances even if I submit by Wednesday?
Just got it too. Going to try and prioritize it
Just got an interview invite....... submitted July 3, complete July 7, marked complete July 13.
Omg. I think I'm happy but I might throw up, no really, I'm at work and I don't know what to do with myself.
Omg. I think I'm happy but I might throw up, no really, I'm at work and I don't know what to do with myself.
Last edited:
D
deleted972488
CONGRATS!!!Just got an interview invite....... submitted July 3, complete July 7.
Omg. I think I'm happy but I might throw up, no really, I'm at work and I don't know what to do with myself.
II: 7/15/2019
Application Complete: 7/4/2019
Application Complete: 7/4/2019
D
deleted972488
II! Excited!
Rockstars!II: 7/15/2019
Application Complete: 7/4/2019
when were you complete.II! Excited!
7/5/19 - I was complete; 7/3/19 - Submitted; OOSwhen were you complete.
Just got an II!!! Completed 7/5/19!! OOS!!!!
SinglePayerNow
Full Member
II! OOS
When we’re you under review ?II! OOS
D
deleted950958
II! Submitted 7/3. Complete 7/5. OOS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II. OOS. Submitted 7/3. Complete 7/5
Pays to be early at Tulane! 


II, submitted 7/4/2019!
Congrats! Was this just now?
D
deleted993760
Just got an invite too! :^D Submitted on 7/7, Completed on 7/11.
are you ED?
II received this morning 🙂
Secondary Received: 7/3
Secondary submitted: 7/8
Application complete notice: 7/12
Secondary Received: 7/3
Secondary submitted: 7/8
Application complete notice: 7/12
ErrythingBlack
Full Member
Congrats to everyone reviewing II!! Did you all complete the CASPer test?
I completed mine before the II, but mine hasn't been scored yet.Congrats to everyone reviewing II!! Did you all complete the CASPer test?
I completed mine back in May so it was def scored!Congrats to everyone reviewing II!! Did you all complete the CASPer test?
Are you ed or regularII received this morning 🙂
Secondary Received: 7/3
Secondary submitted: 7/8
Application complete notice: 7/12
Internationalphysician
Full Member
Interview invitation received this morning. International student here! I am super pumped.
submitted: 7/6
Complete notice: 07/9
submitted: 7/6
Complete notice: 07/9
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Complete 7/8
Under review 7/12
II on 7/15!
Super excited and even more grateful.
Under review 7/12
II on 7/15!
Super excited and even more grateful.
D
deleted994889
Are you ed or regular
ED=?
Erectile dysfunction.ED=?
Tulane, that interview...
They're asking because it's supposed to be hard to get in.Erectile dysfunction.
Thanks I'll be here all week crying about not having an II