2020-2021 UC Riverside

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
anybody who interviewed in November, who is not a haider applicant, hear anything back yet?
nope

Members don't see this ad.

So general consensus from this thread is that if I've not received an interview, I am in the silent-R boat? (lol ; _ ; )
I submitted my secondary app like late sept-early oct, radio silence since.

Reactions: 1 users
So general consensus from this thread is that if I've not received an interview, I am in the silent-R boat? (lol ; _ ; )
I submitted my secondary app like late sept-early oct, radio silence since.
Can't say for sure. Even those of us who have interviewed about 4 months ago have had radio silence as well

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I couldn't find where this was asked already, are they still taking updates?

Has anyone who interviewed in January heard back?
Not yet. I have a friend who interviewed 1/23 who is a Haider applicant that got an acceptance call on Tuesday though. I am not a Haider applicant.

Members don't see this ad :)
Checked past thread. Seems like we’re at the end of app cycle for UCR.

Does that mean those that didn’t get a II should expect a R after today?

Checked past thread. Seems like we’re at the end of app cycle for UCR.

Does that mean those that didn’t get a II should expect a R after today?
I don’t think anybody knows. People from October, November, December, January interviews are still waiting to hear back....

Reactions: 3 users
I don’t think anybody knows. People from October, November, December, January interviews are still waiting to hear back....
Yup I’m just here wondering how the waitlist works: global? Rank system? Does anyone know?

Yup I’m just here wondering how the waitlist works: global? Rank system? Does anyone know?
Capture.PNG

This is what is on the MSAR for UCRSOM

• Wow
Didn’t that happen last app cycle as well?

At least those folks got interviewed...

I don't want to give away too much information, but I also don't want you guys to run out of hope. On the Facebook page, there are about 50-60 members on there, with some of these members being current students. So the class is definitely not full, there should be some room left for acceptances and for sure waitlist seats. Keep your head up!

Reactions: 4 users
I don't want to give away too much information, but I also don't want you guys to run out of hope. On the Facebook page, there are about 50-60 members on there, with some of these members being current students. So the class is definitely not full, there should be some room left for acceptances and for sure waitlist seats. Keep your head up!
Randoms can easily join though (idk if this is the case with the current page). Last year I joined their 2020-2024 class page even though I didn’t even apply. I ended up leaving on my own like a month later 😂

I also got an interview invite earlier this morning! only date is also 3/13 haha :) complete 10/10

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
For those accepted, was the phonecall you received from a “no caller ID” or was it from a phone number?

For those who are accepted: How long did it take for you to hear back?

II just now. pretty surprised as i didnt get my secondary invite until December. no dates seem to be available though in the portal. I'm assuming they just need some time to update it... was this case for any of you guys?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
II earlier this week! Probably interviewing for the waitlist at this point, but hey they're still going so all hope is not lost. Was complete in October. LM 68

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Submitted my secondary in October. Radio silence since. Just got the R email a few minutes ago

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Pre II R just now. So Cal resident, complete in October. Good luck all!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Pre-II R, Haider App, LM 74, completed Dec 10. I'm pretty devastated rn.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 16 users
Just received a II. Super excited. First II of the cycle

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users
Has anyone who interviewed in February heard back yet?
I interviewed Feb and haven't heard back. Based on the people who have posted on here, doesn't seem like anyone from February has heard back. My heart goes out to those who have interviewed back in October and haven't heard back.

To those that interviewed today, did they say anything about upcoming decisions?