2020-2021 Wisconsin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi, Penguins2727, I still don't see a photo tab to upload my picture. Can you please describe to me where the photo tab is located at? thank you so much :)
It should be in the interview section of the web page. It didn't appear at first for me until I randomly checked recently

Members don't see this ad.

MSTP II for November on Friday!!!

OOS URM LM 69

Secondary complete on 7/29

VITA completed 10/14

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So I am combing through old SDN threads. It sounds like they send out most/all OOS and IS interviews by the beginning of December. After that point, they have filled all their interview spots and mass reject. As someone who is reallllyyyy hoping for an interview (OOS), should I be losing hope? Are others receiving recent II?

Reactions: 2 users
So I am combing through old SDN threads. It sounds like they send out most/all OOS and IS interviews by the beginning of December. After that point, they have filled all their interview spots and mass reject. As someone who is reallllyyyy hoping for an interview (OOS), should I be losing hope? Are others receiving recent II?
They started sending IIs a month later this year compared to normal cycles, so I’m guessing the interview season will also be extended. I haven’t seen too many IIs reported here (or on the tracker) lately. Don’t give up hope!

• Care

Things are delayed this year, and no one can say for sure how much each school individually is delayed. I don’t think there have been very many IS interview invites out yet. I’d save the worry until December.

• Care
Things are delayed this year, and no one can say for sure how much each school individually is delayed. I don’t think there have been very many IS interview invites out yet. I’d save the worry until December.
As far as I have gathered from the reports on here, for in-state they haven't even gotten past all the applicants who were complete on the first day (8/16). I am feeling the worry as well though, you're not alone @sredna4 !!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
First R last night, OOS complete 7/24. good luck to everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
IS and submitted 8/22, probs will have to wait a bit to hear back but really hoping I didn't make a mistake by not submitting right on 8/16...

IS and submitted 8/22, probs will have to wait a bit to hear back but really hoping I didn't make a mistake by not submitting right on 8/16...

I think you’ll be ok. They haven’t even gotten through the first date yet for IIs, so they definitely haven’t given away all the IS IIs. I don’t think it’s a grave error to submit a little bit later. With patience, your II will come in just a little bit later.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
R ~30 min ago. OOS with strong ties, complete 7/27

• Care
  • Sad
R, OOS, ORM, LM 73/4 complete 7/15 big service/public health/underserved community background, bummed, was hoping silence was good news

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Pre-II R, OOS, ORM, 3.98/523, complete late July/early August. No ties so it is what it is.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
R here a little bit ago. 3.85/514 OOS white, complete 8/6, extended fam in WI. Thought I had a chance of surviving the Rs but alas my watch has ended. Good luck to everyone still in the running!

• Care
II just now! In state, LM 69, complete 8/16

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Anyone OOS that submitted in July that hasn't heard anything yet?

II today, OOS (no ties), submitted secondary in July. pretty surprised but mission fits.

Reactions: 1 user
Woooaaah II OOS with no ties. I'm absolutely floored & feel super lucky. Complete 7/27.

Reactions: 6 users
Great. Pre-II rejection from my undergrad institution. Fourth rejection this week. OOS ORM 516/3.98, 75 WARS.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users