2021-2022 Noorda College of Osteopathic Medicine (Provo, UT) Noorda-COM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also wondering how to approach the secondary, like should I make it unique and stuff? How do I record it? I'm not very tech savvy lol.
I know two guys who got accepted last cycle who literally did it in their apartment on their laptop behind a blank wall and just answered the questions. Other’s were more elaborate and fun. I think the main point is that you answer the questions and just be yourself while doing it!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Mine last year was filmed in my basement, because I don't like hikes (snake phobia, LOL). I was preparing to record this year's version from Hive Festival last weekend, but the background ambiance ended up being entirely unprofessional, haha. It is really about what represents YOU! If you are sitting in your gaming chair, cool. If you regularly hang out on mountains, cool. If you are chilling with your puppy indoors or outdoors, double cool. The more we get to know the real you, the better!
Casey Himmelsbach
Associate Dean for Student Affairs

Reactions: 5 users
If I submitted my secondary checklist materials but still haven't received verification of my application, should I be concerned that my application will be marked as not completed on time. It's due on Monday at midnight.

Members don't see this ad :)
If I submitted my secondary checklist materials but still haven't received verification of my application, should I be concerned that my application will be marked as not completed on time. It's due on Monday at midnight.
Just send the Admissions office an email, they are very responsive. Or better call them if you can.

Reapplicant here that was waitlisted last cycle, hoping for a secondary as well, followed whatever recommendations possible to improve my application from admissions review last cycle, hopefully it works out.

Just curious if anyone knows if they started sending out any interview invites yet

Out of curiosity, is there anyone still waiting for a secondary application?

Reactions: 1 user
Just got "complete and reviewing" email this morning. Hopefully things start moving.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone still waiting on secondaries?

Reactions: 6 users
Does anyone else sometimes replays their video from time to time and can't help but crack up laughing because they're awkward on camera? no? just me lol. :rofl:
You not the only one🤣😂

Thought I got an II but it was a faculty Friday email 😭

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone still waiting on a secondary?

Reactions: 1 user
interview invites are coming in the next few days, so I'm assuming next week!! 🤞

Good luck everyone! I’ve loved my 6 weeks as a Noorda COM student and I’m excited to see our next class come in too! Stay hopeful, keep encouraging each other, and celebrate each others’ successes! I hope to meet some of you in the next cohort!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Anyone check this thread like 6 times a day lol I really be creeping to see when those first II's go out 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
II just now! OOS, but in region. Excited for this one!

Reactions: 2 users
Was anyone able to schedule for September? Soonest I saw was mid-October