2021-2022 Noorda College of Osteopathic Medicine (Provo, UT) Noorda-COM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any IS invites?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also got an II, OOS not gonna share stats but will say they nothing to really talk about lol

Reactions: 1 users
Are you sure? That’s a 50% increase and I thought they were slowly working their way up there.
Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 4.40.02 PM.png

Has anyone gotten an II or been accepted to Noorda with an MCAT below 500?

Does anyone know how post-interview decisions are sent out? Do we get an email with the decision or are all decisions sent in the mail?

Members don't see this ad :)
applied on 8/16 and still no secondary lol anyone else?

applied on 8/16 and still no secondary lol anyone else?
I applied earlier than that. I can't remember the date but it was definitely in July and I still haven't received a secondary. I got waitlisted last year so I'm just hoping that the secondary will come soon.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got a rejection letter? Confused to be honest. Was waitlisted last year. Had the discussion to find ways to improve my application, made all the changes; redid my entire application, retook mcat, took more graduate science classes etc, hopefully they can let me know what happened.

• Care
Just got a rejection letter? Confused to be honest. Was waitlisted last year. Had the discussion to find ways to improve my application, made all the changes; redid my entire application, retook mcat, took more graduate science classes etc, hopefully they can let me know what happened.
Same thing happened to me. I made all the changes that they told me. They told me that my application was actually ok at least there are no red flags. So I dd more clinical hours and redid my application. I'm just super surprised and confused as well.

But man I hope you get accepted somewhere else this cycle. It's rough but you got this.

• Care
when were you complete?

Pre secondary?

I am sorry:( this sucks. Especially since they told you how to fix your application.

Are there any current Noorda students that don't mind sharing their experience so far or answering a few questions?

Reactions: 3 users
Submitted my primary to Noorda COM on 8/19, I'm guessing if I haven't received a secondary by now, it's a no-go? Or should I contact admissions?

Submitted my primary to Noorda COM on 8/19, I'm guessing if I haven't received a secondary by now, it's a no-go? Or should I contact admissions?
I would just wait. They send out secondaries throughout Dec I heard

I would just wait. They send out secondaries throughout Dec I heard
yea i figured it was too early, just seems weirdly late since i already finished all my other secondaries for schools i applied to way later than 8/19 lol thanks tho i guess ill just wait

How long did it take everyone to recieve an interview after submitting secondaries? I am trying to gage when it is appropriate to reach out :)

idk how many II days are scheduled but during my session, it was only 10 students

Also was accepted an hour ago! Interviewed on Sept. 23

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Just saw the acceptance email in my junk folder haha! Make sure to check spam everyone I interviewed 9/30 :)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I've seen they didn't send any more II after the first round. I hope they start the next round soon. Really hoping for an II from here :)

For those of you wondering if they extend secondaries later in the cycle, they do. I received one after my academic update was verified (couple weeks ago).

Do you guys think all the acceptance were sent out in one batch for both interview days?

II just a few minutes ago. IS. Super stoked! (509 3.1x) extremely strong upward trend.

Last edited: